|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Dr. Sloper and Catherine regularly visit according to Chapter 9?
(a) Mr. Townsend.
(b) Mrs. Montgomery.
(c) The South Western Park.
(d) The Almond's house.
2. Who does Mr. Townsend bring to meet Catherine?
(a) His son.
(b) His sister.
(c) His brother-in-law.
(d) His cousin.
3. Who does Mr. Townsend insist he does not live off?
(a) His sister.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His nephew.
4. What does Mr. Townsend tell Catherine?
(a) That her father wounded him.
(b) That her father wants her married.
(c) That her father likes him.
(d) That her father is out to get him.
5. How does Dr. Sloper hurt his daughter's feelings?
(a) By teasing her about her cousin marrying.
(b) By teasing her about Mr. Townsend's proposing to her.
(c) By telling her about her physical shortcomings.
(d) By telling her about her intelligence shortfall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Townsend come to meet in Chapter 12?
2. What does Catherine agree to do?
3. Who introduces Catherine to Mr. Townsend?
4. How long after giving birth to her daughter does Sloper's wife die?
5. Who did Dr. Sloper's younger sister marry?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)