|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Sloper cause in his interlocutor in Chapter 8?
2. What does Dr. Sloper accuse Mr Townsend of doing?
(a) Of wanting to marry someone other than his daughter.
(b) Living off of his sister.
(c) Of living off his ex wife.
(d) Of being poor.
3. Where does Catherine meet Mr. Townsend?
(a) At the Almonds.
(b) In a park.
(c) In her house.
(d) In her garden.
4. How long after the party does Mr Townsend go see Catherine?
(a) A few weeks.
(b) A few hours.
(c) A few months.
(d) A few days.
5. Who does Mr. Townsend bring to meet Catherine?
(a) His son.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His sister.
(d) His brother-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine want to do on behalf of Mr. Townsend?
2. How long after giving birth to her daughter does Sloper's wife die?
3. How does Dr. Sloper offend the person in Chapter 9?
4. To whom does Catherine see Mr. Townsend talk?
5. Where does Mr. Townsend meet Catherine in Chapter 5?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)