|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Mr. Townsend say he took charge?
(a) His niece and nephew's play time.
(b) His sister's financials.
(c) His sister's mortgage.
(d) His niece's and nephew's education.
2. Where does Mr. Townsend meet Catherine in Chapter 5?
(a) At a library.
(b) At her cousin's house.
(c) In a park.
(d) At her house.
3. To whom does Catherine see Mr. Townsend talk?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her friend. Caroline.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her aunt.
4. To whom is Catherine close?
(a) Her best friend Caroline.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her siblings.
(d) Her cousins.
5. What does Mr. Townsend insist on doing elsewhere?
(b) Meeting Catherine's father.
(c) Marrying Catherine.
(d) Meeting with Catherine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Dr Sloper in Chapter 1?
2. Where do Dr. Sloper and Catherine regularly visit according to Chapter 9?
3. How many children does Mr. Townsend have?
4. How long after the party does Mr Townsend go see Catherine?
5. When does Dr. Sloper marry Miss Catherine Harrington?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)