|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Sloper told about Mr. Townsend?
(a) Not much.
(b) That he is selfish.
(c) That he is rich.
(d) That he is a nice person.
2. What does Dr. Sloper tease Catherine about?
(a) Her being in love.
(b) Her outgrowing her stoutness.
(c) Her making friends.
(d) Her sudden beauty.
3. To whom is Catherine close?
(a) Her cousins.
(b) Her siblings.
(c) Her best friend Caroline.
(d) Her father.
4. Where is Mr. Townsend a guest in Chapter 7?
(a) Mrs. Montgomery's.
(b) Washington Square.
(c) The Almond's house.
(d) The St. Thomas Church.
5. With whom does Mr. Townsend talk while visiting Catherine?
(a) His cousin.
(b) Her father.
(c) Mrs. Penniman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Sloper grow concerned about regarding his sister?
2. How is Catherine towards others?
3. Why does Dr. Sloper move from his old house?
4. From what city has Mr. Townsend been away?
5. What does Catherine try to do, but fails?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)