|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Sloper cause in his interlocutor in Chapter 8?
2. What does Mr. Townsend insist on doing elsewhere?
(a) Marrying Catherine.
(c) Meeting Catherine's father.
(d) Meeting with Catherine.
3. Why is Mr. Townsend looking for work?
(a) He wants to keep busy.
(b) He wants to make a difference in the world.
(c) He lost his small fortune.
(d) He wants to impress his sister.
4. How old is Catherine when Dr. Sloper invites his widowed sister to live with them temporarily?
5. How does Catherine grow up to be in the eyes of her father?
(a) Interesting and stout.
(b) Plain and stout.
(c) Plain and beautiful.
(d) Clever and beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Sloper accuse Mr Townsend of doing?
2. When does Dr. Sloper marry Miss Catherine Harrington?
3. To whom is Catherine close?
4. Where does Dr. Sloper's younger sister live?
5. With whom does Mr. Townsend talk while visiting Catherine?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)