|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Townsend come to meet in Chapter 12?
(a) Mrs. Penniman.
(b) Mrs. Almond.
(d) Dr. Sloper.
2. When does Dr. Sloper marry Miss Catherine Harrington?
(a) In the 1820's.
(b) In the 1810's.
(c) In the 1830's.
(d) In the 1840's.
3. How old is Catherine when she meets her first beau?
4. What does Dr. Sloper accuse Mr Townsend of doing?
(a) Of wanting to marry someone other than his daughter.
(b) Of being poor.
(c) Living off of his sister.
(d) Of living off his ex wife.
5. Of what does Dr Sloper's sister take control?
(a) Dr. Sloper's practice.
(b) The raising of Catherine.
(c) The house work.
(d) Dr. Sloper's love life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine agree to do?
2. Who does Dr. Sloper visit in Chapter 6?
3. What does Dr. Sloper decide he needs to do?
4. From what city has Mr. Townsend been away?
5. Who does Dr. Sloper find in the room with the person with whom he wants to talk ?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)