|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Townsend tell Catherine?
(a) That her father wants her married.
(b) That her father wounded him.
(c) That her father likes him.
(d) That her father is out to get him.
2. Of what does Mr. Townsend say he took charge?
(a) His niece's and nephew's education.
(b) His sister's mortgage.
(c) His sister's financials.
(d) His niece and nephew's play time.
3. When does Dr. Sloper marry Miss Catherine Harrington?
(a) In the 1830's.
(b) In the 1840's.
(c) In the 1810's.
(d) In the 1820's.
4. Where does Catherine meet her first beau?
(a) In a park.
(b) A fitting at a dress store.
(c) A trip to the spa.
(d) A party.
5. What does Dr. Sloper insist Mr Townsend wants?
(a) Access to Dr. Sloper's rich patients.
(b) To marry her for her money.
(c) A loan.
(d) A horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is suggested to Dr. Sloper?
2. Where does Mr. Townsend meet Catherine in Chapter 5?
3. Who does Dr. Sloper find in the room with the person with whom he wants to talk ?
4. What does Dr. Sloper cause in his interlocutor in Chapter 8?
5. Where is Mr. Townsend a guest in Chapter 7?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)