|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Dr Sloper want to talk?
(a) Mr. Townsend.
(b) His sister.
(c) His nephew.
(d) His brother-in-law.
2. What does the person Mr. Townsend meets do in response to his visit?
(a) Keeps Catherine in her room.
(b) Remains alone all day.
(c) Sends Mrs Penniman to wait.
(d) Sneaks out of the house.
3. What does Mr. Townsend tell Catherine after talking to her father?
(a) That her father dislikes him.
(b) That he wants to marry her.
(c) That her father is a great man.
(d) That her father likes him.
4. How many children does Mr. Townsend have?
5. How does Dr. Sloper offend the person in Chapter 9?
(a) By asking him about his job hunting.
(b) By asking how he lost his money.
(c) By asking about his family.
(d) By asking him to stop seeing Catherine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Sloper decide he needs to do?
2. To whom is Catherine close?
3. Who does Dr. Sloper tease in Chapter 6?
4. When does Dr. Sloper's son die?
5. To whom does Catherine see Mr. Townsend talk?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)