|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Mr. Townsend have?
2. What is suggested to Dr. Sloper?
(a) That he meet with Mr. Townsend's sister.
(b) That he look at an old newpaper about the Townsend family.
(c) That he not try to go against his daughter's choice.
(d) That he talk to Townsend's cousin.
3. Who did Dr. Sloper's younger sister marry?
(a) Mr. Almond.
(b) Mr. Seed.
(c) Mr. Peanut.
(d) Mr. Corn.
4. How much of an income does Miss Catherine Harrington have when she marries Dr. Sloper?
(a) 20,000 a year.
(b) 40,000 a year.
(c) 10,000 a year.
(d) 30,000 a year.
5. How is Catherine towards others?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Sloper hurt his daughter's feelings?
2. Where does Dr. Sloper's younger sister live?
3. How old is Dr Sloper in Chapter 1?
4. What does Dr. Sloper tease Catherine about?
5. Why is Mr. Townsend looking for work?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)