|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Sloper decide he needs to do?
(a) Teach his daughter a lesson.
(b) Learn about Mr. Townsend.
(c) Encourage the relationship between Mr. Townsend and his daughter.
(d) Get his daughter married as soon as possible.
2. What does Dr. Sloper accuse Mr Townsend of doing?
(a) Of living off his ex wife.
(b) Of being poor.
(c) Of wanting to marry someone other than his daughter.
(d) Living off of his sister.
3. Who is Marian marrying?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A store owner.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A stock broker.
4. Who does Dr. Sloper visit in Chapter 6?
(a) Mr. Townsend.
(b) Mrs. Montgomery.
(c) His younger sister.
(d) His older sister.
5. How old is Dr Sloper in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Catherine meet her first beau?
2. What does Dr. Sloper ask of his sister?
3. Who does Dr. Sloper tease in Chapter 6?
4. How does Catherine grow up to be in the eyes of her father?
5. With whom does Mr. Townsend talk while visiting Catherine?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)