|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Catherine when Dr. Sloper invites his widowed sister to live with them temporarily?
2. What does Catherine spend Mr. Townsend's visit doing?
(a) Entertaining her cousin's fiance.
(b) Looking out the window.
(c) Sitting and listening.
(d) Talking to Mr. Townsend.
3. How much of an income does Miss Catherine Harrington have when she marries Dr. Sloper?
(a) 20,000 a year.
(b) 10,000 a year.
(c) 40,000 a year.
(d) 30,000 a year.
4. How does Catherine feel when close to Mr. Townsend?
5. To whom is Catherine close?
(a) Her siblings.
(b) Her best friend Caroline.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Catherine towards others?
2. What does Dr. Sloper tease Catherine about?
3. What does Dr. Sloper accuse Mr Townsend of doing?
4. How old is Dr Sloper in Chapter 1?
5. With whom does Dr. Sloper talk in Chapter 8?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)