|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Sloper accuse Mr Townsend of doing?
(a) Of living off his ex wife.
(b) Living off of his sister.
(c) Of being poor.
(d) Of wanting to marry someone other than his daughter.
2. What does Dr. Sloper decide he needs to do?
(a) Encourage the relationship between Mr. Townsend and his daughter.
(b) Learn about Mr. Townsend.
(c) Get his daughter married as soon as possible.
(d) Teach his daughter a lesson.
3. What does Dr. Sloper grow concerned about regarding his sister?
(a) That her feminism will influence Catherine.
(b) That her narcissism will influence Catherine.
(c) That her romanticism will influence Catherine.
(d) That her realism will influence Catherine.
4. When does Dr. Sloper's son die?
(a) At age 4.
(b) At age 6.
(c) At age 3.
(d) At age 5.
5. Why does Dr. Sloper move from his old house?
(a) It has become surrounded with new rich.
(b) It has become surrounded with annoying neighbors.
(c) It has become surrounded with factories.
(d) It has become surrounded with businesses.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Catherine see Mr. Townsend talk?
2. Where does Catherine meet her first beau?
3. What does Dr. Sloper cause in his interlocutor in Chapter 8?
4. What does Dr. Sloper ask Mr Townsend about?
5. Where does Dr. Sloper move in Chapter 3?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)