|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Dr. Sloper's younger sister marry?
(a) Mr. Almond.
(b) Mr. Peanut.
(c) Mr. Seed.
(d) Mr. Corn.
2. What does Catherine learn from Mrs. Penniman?
(a) That Mr. Townsend is interested in her friend Caroline.
(b) That Mr. Townsend wishes to court her.
(c) That Mr. Townsend is not really interested in her.
(d) That Mr. Townsend is married.
3. What does Dr. Sloper suggest in teasing in Chapter 6?
(a) That Mrs. Penniman might have found her next husband.
(b) That Catherine might elope.
(c) That Mr. Townsend might propose to Catherine.
(d) That Mr. Townsend might be married.
4. With whom does Dr. Sloper talk in Chapter 8?
(a) Mr. Townsend.
(b) His sister Mrs Almond.
(c) His daughter.
(d) Mrs. Penniman.
5. To whom is Catherine close?
(a) Her cousins.
(b) Her siblings.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her best friend Caroline.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mr. Townsend a guest in Chapter 7?
2. How old is Dr Sloper in Chapter 1?
3. Who does Dr. Sloper tease in Chapter 6?
4. From what city has Mr. Townsend been away?
5. What is Dr. Sloper told about Mr. Townsend?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)