|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Townsend meet Catherine in Chapter 5?
(a) At her cousin's house.
(b) In a park.
(c) At her house.
(d) At a library.
2. How does Catherine grow up to be in the eyes of her father?
(a) Interesting and stout.
(b) Plain and beautiful.
(c) Plain and stout.
(d) Clever and beautiful.
3. What does Dr. Sloper decide he needs to do?
(a) Teach his daughter a lesson.
(b) Learn about Mr. Townsend.
(c) Encourage the relationship between Mr. Townsend and his daughter.
(d) Get his daughter married as soon as possible.
4. With whom does Dr. Sloper talk in Chapter 8?
(a) Mrs. Penniman.
(b) Mr. Townsend.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His sister Mrs Almond.
5. To whom does Catherine see Mr. Townsend talk?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her friend. Caroline.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Sloper accuse Mr Townsend of doing?
2. How many children does Mr. Townsend have?
3. Who is Marian marrying?
4. How old is Dr Sloper in Chapter 1?
5. Where does Dr. Sloper's younger sister live?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)