|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Sloper told about Mr. Townsend?
(a) Not much.
(b) That he is rich.
(c) That he is a nice person.
(d) That he is selfish.
2. With whom does Dr. Sloper talk in Chapter 8?
(a) Mr. Townsend.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His sister Mrs Almond.
(d) Mrs. Penniman.
3. How does Catherine grow up to be in the eyes of her father?
(a) Plain and stout.
(b) Plain and beautiful.
(c) Clever and beautiful.
(d) Interesting and stout.
4. How is Catherine towards others?
5. Where does Dr. Sloper move in Chapter 3?
(a) To Washington Square.
(b) To Boston Circle.
(c) To Washington Circle.
(d) To Boston Square.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Dr Sloper's sister take control?
2. Where is Mr. Townsend a guest in Chapter 7?
3. With whom does Mr. Townsend talk while visiting Catherine?
4. How old is Dr Sloper in Chapter 1?
5. What does Dr. Sloper ask Mr Townsend about?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)