|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Sloper ask of his sister?
(a) That she raise Catherine to be prissy.
(b) That she raise Catherine to be beautiful.
(c) That she raise Catherine to be a good wife.
(d) That she raise Catherine to be clever.
2. How many children does Mr. Townsend have?
3. Why does Dr. Sloper move from his old house?
(a) It has become surrounded with businesses.
(b) It has become surrounded with factories.
(c) It has become surrounded with new rich.
(d) It has become surrounded with annoying neighbors.
4. What does Dr. Sloper accuse Mr Townsend of doing?
(a) Of living off his ex wife.
(b) Living off of his sister.
(c) Of wanting to marry someone other than his daughter.
(d) Of being poor.
5. From whom does Mr. Townsend receive sympathy?
(a) Mrs. Penniman.
(c) His cousin.
(d) Dr. Sloper.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Catherine towards others?
2. Where does Dr. Sloper's younger sister live?
3. How does Catherine feel when close to Mr. Townsend?
4. How long after the party does Mr Townsend go see Catherine?
5. Where is Mr. Townsend a guest in Chapter 7?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)