|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Dr. Sloper marry Miss Catherine Harrington?
(a) In the 1810's.
(b) In the 1830's.
(c) In the 1840's.
(d) In the 1820's.
2. What does Catherine spend Mr. Townsend's visit doing?
(a) Looking out the window.
(b) Talking to Mr. Townsend.
(c) Entertaining her cousin's fiance.
(d) Sitting and listening.
3. Who did Dr. Sloper's younger sister marry?
(a) Mr. Corn.
(b) Mr. Seed.
(c) Mr. Almond.
(d) Mr. Peanut.
4. From what city has Mr. Townsend been away?
(c) New York.
5. What does Dr. Sloper cause in his interlocutor in Chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine learn from Mrs. Penniman?
2. Why does Dr. Sloper marry Miss Catherine Harrington?
3. How does Dr. Sloper hurt his daughter's feelings?
4. What does Dr. Sloper ask of his sister?
5. Who is Marian marrying?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)