|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Dr. Sloper's son die?
(a) At age 4.
(b) At age 5.
(c) At age 3.
(d) At age 6.
2. How does Catherine grow up to be in the eyes of her father?
(a) Plain and stout.
(b) Interesting and stout.
(c) Plain and beautiful.
(d) Clever and beautiful.
3. What does Dr. Sloper decide he needs to do?
(a) Teach his daughter a lesson.
(b) Learn about Mr. Townsend.
(c) Encourage the relationship between Mr. Townsend and his daughter.
(d) Get his daughter married as soon as possible.
4. How old is Catherine when Dr. Sloper invites his widowed sister to live with them temporarily?
5. How many children does Mr. Townsend have?
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Mr. Townsend receive sympathy?
2. Who does Dr. Sloper tease in Chapter 6?
3. How old is Catherine when she meets her first beau?
4. What does Dr. Sloper suggest in teasing in Chapter 6?
5. How old is Dr Sloper in Chapter 1?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)