|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Catherine feel when close to Mr. Townsend?
2. Who does Dr. Sloper visit in Chapter 6?
(a) Mr. Townsend.
(b) His older sister.
(c) Mrs. Montgomery.
(d) His younger sister.
3. What does Dr. Sloper grow concerned about regarding his sister?
(a) That her feminism will influence Catherine.
(b) That her realism will influence Catherine.
(c) That her narcissism will influence Catherine.
(d) That her romanticism will influence Catherine.
4. What does Dr. Sloper decide he needs to do?
(a) Learn about Mr. Townsend.
(b) Get his daughter married as soon as possible.
(c) Encourage the relationship between Mr. Townsend and his daughter.
(d) Teach his daughter a lesson.
5. Why does Dr. Sloper marry Miss Catherine Harrington?
(a) Because of a religious obligation.
(b) For love.
(c) For money.
(d) Because of a family obligation.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of an income does Miss Catherine Harrington have when she marries Dr. Sloper?
2. What does Mr. Townsend tell Catherine after talking to her father?
3. What does Dr. Sloper ask of his sister?
4. What is Dr. Sloper told about Mr. Townsend?
5. How does Catherine grow up to be in the eyes of her father?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)