|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs Penniman arrange to do in secret?
(a) See Mr. Townsend.
(b) See Mrs. Almond.
(c) See Mrs. Montgomery.
(d) See the judge.
2. What does Dr. Sloper suggest Catherine and him do?
(a) Take a trip to Africa.
(b) Take a trip to Europe.
(c) Take a trip to Western Europe.
(d) Take a trip through America.
3. Where is Mr. Townsend a guest in Chapter 7?
(a) The Almond's house.
(b) The St. Thomas Church.
(c) Washington Square.
(d) Mrs. Montgomery's.
4. What does Catherine insist on knowing?
(a) What Mrs. Penniman is planning.
(b) What Mrs. Almond is planning.
(c) What Mrs. Penniman and Mr. Townsend discussed.
(d) What Dr. Sloper is planning.
5. Who does Dr. Sloper find in the room with the person with whom he wants to talk ?
(b) Mrs. Almond.
(c) Mr. Townsend.
(d) His nephew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs Penniman advise Catherine to do?
2. How does Dr. Sloper offend the person in Chapter 9?
3. What does Mrs Penniman suggest Mr Townsend do?
4. Who does Mr. Townsend come to meet in Chapter 12?
5. Mr. Townsend does not want Catherine to suffer the indignity of what?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)