Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Townsend say he does not want to do any longer?
(a) Go to Washington Square.
(b) Talk to Mrs. Penniman.
(c) Talk to her.
(d) Cross paths with her father.
2. What does Dr Sloper request in Chapter 13?
(a) To meet Mr. Townsend privately.
(b) To meet with Mrs. Montgomery.
(c) That Mrs. Montgomery come to see him at his practice.
(d) That Mrs. Almond prevent Mr. Townsend from staying at her house.
3. With whom does Mr. Townsend talk while visiting Catherine?
(a) Her father.
(c) His cousin.
(d) Mrs. Penniman.
4. Where does Catherine meet Mr. Townsend?
(a) In her house.
(b) In a park.
(c) In her garden.
(d) At the Almonds.
5. Who does Dr. Sloper tease in Chapter 6?
(a) His sister, Mrs. Almond.
(b) Mr. Townsend.
(c) His sister, Mrs. Penniman.
(d) His daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs Penniman think her advice would demonstrate to Dr. Sloper?
2. What does Mrs. Penniman encourage Mr. Townsend to do?
3. Why does Dr. Sloper want to set up the meeting?
4. What does Mr. Townsend tell Catherine after talking to her father?
5. What does Mr. Townsend suggest doing to impress the person he is meeting?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)