Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine spend Mr. Townsend's visit doing?
(a) Sitting and listening.
(b) Entertaining her cousin's fiance.
(c) Looking out the window.
(d) Talking to Mr. Townsend.
2. What does Mrs. Penniman encourage Mr. Townsend to do?
(a) Talk to Catherine's father.
(b) Visit Catherine under her supervision.
(c) Elope with Catherine.
(d) Propose to Catherine.
3. Why does Dr. Sloper move from his old house?
(a) It has become surrounded with factories.
(b) It has become surrounded with new rich.
(c) It has become surrounded with annoying neighbors.
(d) It has become surrounded with businesses.
4. With whom does Mr. Townsend talk while visiting Catherine?
(a) Her father.
(c) His cousin.
(d) Mrs. Penniman.
5. Where does Dr. Sloper's younger sister live?
(a) Across town.
(b) In Boston.
(c) On the same street.
(d) Two towns over.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Townsend tell Catherine after talking to her father?
2. Where does Catherine meet her first beau?
3. What does Dr. Sloper cause in his interlocutor in Chapter 8?
4. Who is Marian marrying?
5. How many children does Mr. Townsend have?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)