|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Mrs. Penniman argue in Chapter 27?
(a) Dr. Sloper.
(b) Mr. Townsend.
(d) Mrs. Almond.
2. How does Catherine feel when close to Mr. Townsend?
3. What does Mr. Townsend stop doing?
(a) Speaking with Mrs. Penniman.
(b) Justifying himself to others.
(c) Visiting his sister.
(d) Coming to Washington Square.
4. What does Catherine refuse to do?
(a) Go to Europe without choosing a wedding dress..
(b) Go to Europe without Mr. Townsend.
(c) Go to Europe without marrying Mr. Townsend first.
(d) Go to Europe without a wedding date.
5. Against whom does Dr. Sloper have a strong opinion?
(a) Mrs. Penniman.
(b) Mrs. Almond.
(c) Mr. Townsend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Catherine react when speaking to Mrs Penniman upon her return?
2. Mr. Townsend does not want Catherine to suffer the indignity of what?
3. Why does Dr. Sloper move from his old house?
4. How many children does Mr. Townsend have?
5. From whom does Mr. Townsend receive sympathy?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)