|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Townsend suggest doing to impress the person he is meeting?
(a) Work a lowly job.
(b) Return the horse Catherine gave him.
(c) Go back to school.
(d) Become his apprentice.
2. From what city has Mr. Townsend been away?
(c) New York.
3. How long are Catherine and her father supposed to spend in Europe?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 9 months.
(c) 12 months.
(d) 3 months.
4. What does Mrs Penniman arrange to do in secret?
(a) See Mrs. Montgomery.
(b) See the judge.
(c) See Mr. Townsend.
(d) See Mrs. Almond.
5. Catherine begs out of what?
(a) Sunday's service.
(b) A visit to the park.
(c) A visit to Mr. Townsend.
(d) A visit to her cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr Sloper request in Chapter 13?
2. What does Catherine learn from Mrs Penniman upon her return in Chapter 24?
3. How does Dr. Sloper hurt his daughter's feelings?
4. What does Mrs. Penniman say in the secret meeting in Chapter 16?
5. What does the person Mr. Townsend meets do in response to his visit?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)