|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Catherine when Dr. Sloper invites his widowed sister to live with them temporarily?
2. How old is Catherine when she meets her first beau?
3. What does Dr. Sloper decide he needs to do?
(a) Learn about Mr. Townsend.
(b) Teach his daughter a lesson.
(c) Get his daughter married as soon as possible.
(d) Encourage the relationship between Mr. Townsend and his daughter.
4. What relationship Mrs. Penniman and Mr. Townsend have?
(b) Aunt and nephew.
(c) Grandmother and grandson.
(d) Like a mother and son.
5. With whom does Dr Sloper want to talk?
(a) His nephew.
(b) Mr. Townsend.
(c) His sister.
(d) His brother-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Townsend suggest Catherine and him do?
2. What is Mrs. Penniman disappointed about in Chapter 23?
3. What does Mr. Townsend stop doing?
4. Why does Dr. Sloper move from his old house?
5. How is Catherine towards others?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)