|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Penniman write to Mr. Townsend in Chapter 28?
(a) To meet with Catherine.
(b) To have a family intervention.
(c) To ask that he elope.
(d) To ask to meet him.
2. What does Dr. Sloper suggest Catherine and him do?
(a) Take a trip through America.
(b) Take a trip to Europe.
(c) Take a trip to Africa.
(d) Take a trip to Western Europe.
3. From what city has Mr. Townsend been away?
(b) New York.
4. When does Catherine speak to her father in Chapter 11?
(a) During lunch.
(b) At night.
(c) At breakfast.
(d) At tea time.
5. When do Dr. Sloper and Catherine make their regular visit according to Chapter 9?
(a) On Mondays.
(b) On Sundays.
(c) On Tuesdays.
(d) On Wednesdays.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dr. Sloper find in the room with the person with whom he wants to talk ?
2. From whom does Mr. Townsend receive sympathy?
3. Why does Mr. Townsend turn down Catherine's suggestion?
4. What does Catherine refuse to do in Chapter 30?
5. Why does Catherine want to leave the house?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)