|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr Townsend tell Catherine he is going in Chapter 29?
(a) New Orleans.
2. What does Catherine refuse to do in Chapter 30?
(a) Share her misery with her cousin.
(b) Share her misery with her father.
(c) Share her misery with her best friend.
(d) Share her misery with Mrs. Penniman.
3. What does Mr. Townsend ask Mr Penniman to do for him?
(a) Pave the way to elope.
(b) Pave the way for a breakup.
(c) Pave the way for them to move.
(d) Pave the way for a new job.
4. What is Dr. Sloper told about Mr. Townsend?
(a) Not much.
(b) That he is a nice person.
(c) That he is selfish.
(d) That he is rich.
5. Of what does Mr. Townsend say he took charge?
(a) His sister's financials.
(b) His sister's mortgage.
(c) His niece's and nephew's education.
(d) His niece and nephew's play time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Dr. Sloper and Catherine regularly visit according to Chapter 9?
2. Who does Dr. Sloper visit in Chapter 6?
3. What does Mrs Penniman advise Catherine not to do?
4. Why does Mrs. Penniman write to Mr. Townsend in Chapter 28?
5. What does Dr. Sloper tell Catherine after 6 months?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)