|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after the party does Mr Townsend go see Catherine?
(a) A few days.
(b) A few months.
(c) A few hours.
(d) A few weeks.
2. Who forbids Mrs Penniman to interfere?
(b) Mrs. Almond.
(c) Mr. Townsend.
(d) Dr. Sloper.
3. What does Mrs Penniman tell Catherine?
(a) That Mr. Townsend wants her money.
(b) That Mr. Townsend is having second thoughts.
(c) That Mr. Townsend still wants to marry her.
(d) That Mr. Townsend is going to get a job.
4. What does Mr. Townsend suggest doing?
(b) Ending his relationship with Catherine.
(c) Quitting his job.
5. Why is Mr. Townsend looking for work?
(a) He wants to make a difference in the world.
(b) He wants to impress his sister.
(c) He wants to keep busy.
(d) He lost his small fortune.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs Penniman encourage Catherine to do?
2. What does Dr. Sloper pledge to Mrs. Montgomery?
3. How does Mrs. Penniman react to Mr. Townsend request?
4. Who is Marian marrying?
5. How many children does Mr. Townsend have?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)