|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs Montgomery describe her brother?
(d) Hard working.
2. What does Mrs Penniman advise Catherine to do?
(a) Try to change Mr. Townsend's mind.
(b) Try to talk with Mrs. Montgomery.
(c) Try to marry locally.
(d) Try to change her father's mind.
3. How does Catherine feel when close to Mr. Townsend?
4. With whom does Dr. Sloper talk in Chapter 8?
(a) His sister Mrs Almond.
(b) Mrs. Penniman.
(c) His daughter.
(d) Mr. Townsend.
5. Who does Dr Sloper offend?
(a) Mr. Townsend.
(c) Mrs. Almond.
(d) Mrs. Penniman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine try to do, but fails?
2. When do Dr. Sloper and Catherine make their regular visit according to Chapter 9?
3. What does Mrs Penniman arrange to do in secret?
4. What does Catherine want to do on behalf of Mr. Townsend?
5. To what should Catherine look forward according to the conversation she is having?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)