|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Catherine see Mr. Townsend talk?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her friend. Caroline.
2. What does Dr. Sloper decide he needs to do?
(a) Learn about Mr. Townsend.
(b) Get his daughter married as soon as possible.
(c) Teach his daughter a lesson.
(d) Encourage the relationship between Mr. Townsend and his daughter.
3. When does Dr. Sloper's son die?
(a) At age 6.
(b) At age 3.
(c) At age 4.
(d) At age 5.
4. Who does Dr Sloper offend?
(b) Mr. Townsend.
(c) Mrs. Almond.
(d) Mrs. Penniman.
5. What does Dr. Sloper ask of his sister?
(a) That she raise Catherine to be clever.
(b) That she raise Catherine to be prissy.
(c) That she raise Catherine to be beautiful.
(d) That she raise Catherine to be a good wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dr. Sloper find in the room with the person with whom he wants to talk ?
2. Who does Dr. Sloper visit in Chapter 6?
3. What does Dr. Sloper ask Mr Townsend about?
4. What does Dr. Sloper suggest in teasing in Chapter 6?
5. How does Dr. Sloper hurt his daughter's feelings?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)