|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Townsend come to meet in Chapter 12?
(a) Mrs. Almond.
(b) Dr. Sloper.
(c) Mrs. Penniman.
2. With whom does Dr Sloper want to talk?
(a) Mr. Townsend.
(b) His nephew.
(c) His brother-in-law.
(d) His sister.
3. What does Dr. Sloper tease Catherine about?
(a) Her sudden beauty.
(b) Her outgrowing her stoutness.
(c) Her being in love.
(d) Her making friends.
4. What does Dr. Sloper cause in his interlocutor in Chapter 8?
5. How does Catherine grow up to be in the eyes of her father?
(a) Plain and stout.
(b) Interesting and stout.
(c) Clever and beautiful.
(d) Plain and beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Dr. Sloper talk in Chapter 8?
2. Where does Catherine meet her first beau?
3. What does Dr. Sloper accuse Mr Townsend of doing?
4. What does Dr. Sloper decide he needs to do?
5. Where is Mr. Townsend a guest in Chapter 7?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)