|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine agree to do?
(a) Marry Mr. Townsend.
(b) Talk to her father about her engagement.
(c) Move in with Mr. Townsend.
(d) Move out of the house with Mrs. Penniman.
2. To whom does Catherine see Mr. Townsend talk?
(a) Her friend. Caroline.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her cousin.
3. When do Dr. Sloper and Catherine make their regular visit according to Chapter 9?
(a) On Mondays.
(b) On Tuesdays.
(c) On Sundays.
(d) On Wednesdays.
4. How long after the party does Mr Townsend go see Catherine?
(a) A few hours.
(b) A few days.
(c) A few weeks.
(d) A few months.
5. When does Dr. Sloper marry Miss Catherine Harrington?
(a) In the 1840's.
(b) In the 1830's.
(c) In the 1810's.
(d) In the 1820's.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Mr. Townsend talk while visiting Catherine?
2. Of what does Mr. Townsend say he took charge?
3. What does Catherine spend Mr. Townsend's visit doing?
4. What does Catherine hope to accomplish?
5. What is suggested to Dr. Sloper?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)