|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after giving birth to her daughter does Sloper's wife die?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 1 week.
2. What does Mr. Townsend insist on doing elsewhere?
(a) Marrying Catherine.
(c) Meeting Catherine's father.
(d) Meeting with Catherine.
3. With whom does Dr Sloper want to talk?
(a) His brother-in-law.
(b) His sister.
(c) Mr. Townsend.
(d) His nephew.
4. Where does Catherine meet Mr. Townsend?
(a) In her house.
(b) In a park.
(c) In her garden.
(d) At the Almonds.
5. What is suggested to Dr. Sloper?
(a) That he not try to go against his daughter's choice.
(b) That he meet with Mr. Townsend's sister.
(c) That he talk to Townsend's cousin.
(d) That he look at an old newpaper about the Townsend family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine fear in Chapter 10?
2. Who does Mr. Townsend come to meet in Chapter 12?
3. What does Dr. Sloper ask of his sister?
4. What does Mr. Townsend tell Catherine after talking to her father?
5. How does Dr. Sloper hurt his daughter's feelings?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)