|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mr. Townsend a guest in Chapter 7?
(a) The St. Thomas Church.
(b) The Almond's house.
(c) Mrs. Montgomery's.
(d) Washington Square.
2. What does Dr. Sloper cause in his interlocutor in Chapter 8?
3. Why does Dr. Sloper marry Miss Catherine Harrington?
(a) Because of a religious obligation.
(b) For money.
(c) Because of a family obligation.
(d) For love.
4. When does Dr. Sloper marry Miss Catherine Harrington?
(a) In the 1820's.
(b) In the 1830's.
(c) In the 1840's.
(d) In the 1810's.
5. What does Mr. Townsend say he does not want to do any longer?
(a) Go to Washington Square.
(b) Cross paths with her father.
(c) Talk to her.
(d) Talk to Mrs. Penniman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Catherine meet her first beau?
2. Where does Dr. Sloper's younger sister live?
3. What does the person Mr. Townsend meets do in response to his visit?
4. Who does Dr. Sloper tease in Chapter 6?
5. How many children does Mr. Townsend have?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)