|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Mr. Townsend say he took charge?
(a) His sister's financials.
(b) His sister's mortgage.
(c) His niece and nephew's play time.
(d) His niece's and nephew's education.
2. What does the person Mr. Townsend meets do in response to his visit?
(a) Keeps Catherine in her room.
(b) Remains alone all day.
(c) Sends Mrs Penniman to wait.
(d) Sneaks out of the house.
3. What does Dr. Sloper accuse Mr Townsend of doing?
(a) Of wanting to marry someone other than his daughter.
(b) Living off of his sister.
(c) Of living off his ex wife.
(d) Of being poor.
4. Who does Dr Sloper offend?
(a) Mrs. Penniman.
(c) Mrs. Almond.
(d) Mr. Townsend.
5. Who does Dr. Sloper tease in Chapter 6?
(a) His sister, Mrs. Almond.
(b) His sister, Mrs. Penniman.
(c) Mr. Townsend.
(d) His daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Catherine see Mr. Townsend talk?
2. Where does Dr. Sloper's younger sister live?
3. When does Dr. Sloper marry Miss Catherine Harrington?
4. Why does Dr. Sloper move from his old house?
5. With whom does Dr Sloper want to talk?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)