|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Townsend insist on doing elsewhere?
(b) Marrying Catherine.
(c) Meeting Catherine's father.
(d) Meeting with Catherine.
2. What does Dr. Sloper cause in his interlocutor in Chapter 8?
3. With whom does Mr. Townsend talk while visiting Catherine?
(a) Her father.
(c) His cousin.
(d) Mrs. Penniman.
4. Who does Dr. Sloper tease in Chapter 6?
(a) His sister, Mrs. Almond.
(b) Mr. Townsend.
(c) His sister, Mrs. Penniman.
(d) His daughter.
5. How long after the party does Mr Townsend go see Catherine?
(a) A few hours.
(b) A few months.
(c) A few weeks.
(d) A few days.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what city has Mr. Townsend been away?
2. Who does Dr. Sloper find in the room with the person with whom he wants to talk ?
3. How much of an income does Miss Catherine Harrington have when she marries Dr. Sloper?
4. What does the person Mr. Townsend meets do in response to his visit?
5. Who is Marian marrying?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)