|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after giving birth to her daughter does Sloper's wife die?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 4 weeks.
2. What does Dr. Sloper suggest in teasing in Chapter 6?
(a) That Mr. Townsend might propose to Catherine.
(b) That Mrs. Penniman might have found her next husband.
(c) That Mr. Townsend might be married.
(d) That Catherine might elope.
3. How does Catherine feel when close to Mr. Townsend?
4. To whom does Catherine see Mr. Townsend talk?
(a) Her friend. Caroline.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her father.
5. With whom does Dr Sloper want to talk?
(a) His nephew.
(b) Mr. Townsend.
(c) His brother-in-law.
(d) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dr. Sloper move in Chapter 3?
2. Who does Dr. Sloper tease in Chapter 6?
3. Who does Dr Sloper offend?
4. What does Dr. Sloper ask Mr Townsend about?
5. What does Catherine spend Mr. Townsend's visit doing?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)