|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Sloper told about Mr. Townsend?
(a) That he is rich.
(b) Not much.
(c) That he is selfish.
(d) That he is a nice person.
2. What does Catherine learn from Mrs. Penniman?
(a) That Mr. Townsend wishes to court her.
(b) That Mr. Townsend is interested in her friend Caroline.
(c) That Mr. Townsend is married.
(d) That Mr. Townsend is not really interested in her.
3. Of what does Dr Sloper's sister take control?
(a) The house work.
(b) Dr. Sloper's practice.
(c) The raising of Catherine.
(d) Dr. Sloper's love life.
4. What does Catherine agree to do?
(a) Talk to her father about her engagement.
(b) Move out of the house with Mrs. Penniman.
(c) Move in with Mr. Townsend.
(d) Marry Mr. Townsend.
5. How does Catherine feel when close to Mr. Townsend?
Short Answer Questions
1. When do Dr. Sloper and Catherine make their regular visit according to Chapter 9?
2. What is suggested to Dr. Sloper?
3. What does Dr. Sloper accuse Mr Townsend of doing?
4. How does Catherine grow up to be in the eyes of her father?
5. How is Catherine towards others?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)