|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after the party does Mr Townsend go see Catherine?
(a) A few weeks.
(b) A few hours.
(c) A few days.
(d) A few months.
2. With whom does Dr Sloper want to talk?
(a) His sister.
(b) His brother-in-law.
(c) His nephew.
(d) Mr. Townsend.
3. How old is Catherine when Dr. Sloper invites his widowed sister to live with them temporarily?
4. How is Catherine towards others?
5. What does Dr. Sloper suggest in teasing in Chapter 6?
(a) That Mr. Townsend might be married.
(b) That Mr. Townsend might propose to Catherine.
(c) That Mrs. Penniman might have found her next husband.
(d) That Catherine might elope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dr. Sloper tease in Chapter 6?
2. To whom does Catherine see Mr. Townsend talk?
3. Who does Dr. Sloper visit in Chapter 6?
4. What does Dr. Sloper grow concerned about regarding his sister?
5. What does Mr. Townsend insist on doing elsewhere?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)