Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine do at the start of Chapter 18?
(a) Go talk to Mr. Townsend.
(b) Go talk to her father.
(c) Go talk to her cousin.
(d) Go talk to her aunt.
2. Where are Catherine and her father after 6 months in Europe?
(a) In Rome.
(b) In the Alps.
(c) In Greece.
(d) In Madrid.
3. With whom does Dr. Sloper talk in Chapter 8?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His sister Mrs Almond.
(c) Mr. Townsend.
(d) Mrs. Penniman.
4. What does Catherine think of her actions?
(a) That she is being honest enough.
(b) That she is being defiant enough.
(c) That she is committed.
(d) That she needs to voice her opinions.
5. What does Mr. Townsend insist on doing elsewhere?
(b) Meeting with Catherine.
(c) Meeting Catherine's father.
(d) Marrying Catherine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Penniman react to Mr. Townsend request?
2. What does Catherine fear in Chapter 10?
3. How long do Catherine and her father end up spending in Europe?
4. How does Mrs Montgomery describe her brother?
5. How is Catherine convinced to change her mind?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)