|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Sloper grow concerned about regarding his sister?
(a) That her narcissism will influence Catherine.
(b) That her realism will influence Catherine.
(c) That her romanticism will influence Catherine.
(d) That her feminism will influence Catherine.
2. Where does Catherine meet Mr. Townsend?
(a) In a park.
(b) At the Almonds.
(c) In her house.
(d) In her garden.
3. How old is Catherine when Dr. Sloper invites his widowed sister to live with them temporarily?
4. How is Mrs. Montgomery's house according to Chapter 14?
(a) Large and well decorated.
(b) Small and modest.
(c) Large and decrepit.
(d) Small and cozy.
5. On what does Catherine tell Mr. Townsend they can survive?
(a) Her mother's money and her aunt's money.
(b) Her aunt's money.
(c) Her mother's money and Mr. Townsend's money.
(d) Her mother's money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Townsend suggest doing to impress the person he is meeting?
2. To whom does Catherine see Mr. Townsend talk?
3. How does Mrs Montgomery describe her brother?
4. What is Mr. Townsend concerned about?
5. What does Dr. Sloper accuse Mr Townsend of doing?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)