|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Sloper ask Mr Townsend about?
(a) How he lost his fortune.
(b) His childhood.
(c) His ex wife.
(d) His job prospects.
2. What does Catherine tell her father?
(a) That Mr. Townsend will marry her in Europe.
(b) That she will marry Mr. Townsend at some point.
(c) That they will settle the date by letter.
(d) That she will marry Mr. Townsend soon.
3. What does Catherine fear in Chapter 10?
(a) Upsetting Mrs. Penniman.
(b) Upsetting her father.
(c) Upsetting Mr. Townsend.
(d) Telling her father she married Mr. Townsend.
4. How many children does Mr. Townsend have?
5. How old is Dr Sloper in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs Penniman arrange to do in secret?
2. What is suggested to Dr. Sloper?
3. To what should Catherine look forward according to the conversation she is having?
4. What does Mrs. Penniman say she might have been in haste to do?
5. Where does Mr. Townsend meet Catherine in Chapter 5?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)