|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dr. Sloper find in the room with the person with whom he wants to talk ?
(b) His nephew.
(c) Mrs. Almond.
(d) Mr. Townsend.
2. Where does Dr. Sloper's younger sister live?
(a) Two towns over.
(b) Across town.
(c) On the same street.
(d) In Boston.
3. To what should Catherine look forward according to the conversation she is having?
(a) The truth being revealed.
(b) Her father's refusal.
(c) Her father's death.
(d) Mr. Townsend's refusal.
4. How many children does Mr. Townsend have?
5. What does Catherine do at the start of Chapter 18?
(a) Go talk to Mr. Townsend.
(b) Go talk to her aunt.
(c) Go talk to her father.
(d) Go talk to her cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine spend Mr. Townsend's visit doing?
2. What does the person Mr. Townsend meets do in response to his visit?
3. What does Mrs Penniman arrange to do in secret?
4. When does Catherine speak to her father in Chapter 11?
5. What does Dr. Sloper hope his daughter will learn during their trip?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)