|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Mr. Townsend correspond regularly?
(b) Catherine and Mrs. Penniman.
(c) Mrs. Almond.
(d) Mrs. Penniman.
2. With whom does Mr. Townsend talk while visiting Catherine?
(a) Her father.
(b) His cousin.
(c) Mrs. Penniman.
3. Whose advice does Catherine follow at the start of Chapter 18?
(a) Her cousin's.
(b) Her aunt's.
(c) Her friend's.
(d) Her father's.
4. What is Catherine doing while being pushed out of the study?
5. With whom does Dr. Sloper talk in Chapter 8?
(a) Mrs. Penniman.
(b) His sister Mrs Almond.
(c) His daughter.
(d) Mr. Townsend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Townsend teach to his sister's children?
2. When does Dr. Sloper's son die?
3. Who forbids Mrs Penniman to interfere?
4. What is Mr. Townsend concerned about?
5. What does Dr. Sloper assure Mrs Montgomery?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)