|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Dr Sloper's sister take control?
(a) The house work.
(b) Dr. Sloper's practice.
(c) Dr. Sloper's love life.
(d) The raising of Catherine.
2. What does Mrs. Penniman encourage Catherine to forgo?
(a) Mr. Townsend's refusal to marry without her father's consent.
(b) Her father's consent.
(c) Her father's will.
(d) Her father's advice.
3. What is Mrs. Montgomery hesitant to say anything about?
(a) Her family history.
(b) How much of an income she has.
(c) Her brother. Mr Townsend.
(d) How her husband died.
4. Why does Dr. Sloper want to set up the meeting?
(a) To meet Catherine's future sister-in-law.
(b) To learn about Mr. Townsend.
(c) To see if he can help her.
(d) To learn how to get rid of Mr. Townsend.
5. How long after the party does Mr Townsend go see Catherine?
(a) A few months.
(b) A few weeks.
(c) A few hours.
(d) A few days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is suggested to Dr. Sloper?
2. Who forbids Mrs Penniman to interfere?
3. What does Dr. Sloper insist Mr Townsend wants?
4. With whom does Mr. Townsend talk while visiting Catherine?
5. What does Mrs Penniman tell Catherine?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)