|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Catherine grow up to be in the eyes of her father?
(a) Interesting and stout.
(b) Plain and beautiful.
(c) Plain and stout.
(d) Clever and beautiful.
2. What does Dr. Sloper suggest Catherine and him do?
(a) Take a trip to Africa.
(b) Take a trip through America.
(c) Take a trip to Europe.
(d) Take a trip to Western Europe.
3. When does Catherine speak to her father in Chapter 11?
(a) At breakfast.
(b) During lunch.
(c) At tea time.
(d) At night.
4. How is Catherine towards others?
5. What does Mrs Penniman think her advice would demonstrate to Dr. Sloper?
(a) That Mr. Townsend is not interested in Catherine.
(b) That Mr. Townsend is not after Catherine's money.
(c) That he is insistent on marrying despite Dr. Sloper's words.
(d) That he is worthy of Catherine.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Mr. Townsend not provide?
2. Who did Dr. Sloper's younger sister marry?
3. What does Catherine accept in Chapter 15?
4. Who does Dr. Sloper visit in Chapter 13?
5. What does Mrs Penniman suggest Mr Townsend do?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)