|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dr. Sloper move in Chapter 3?
(a) To Boston Square.
(b) To Boston Circle.
(c) To Washington Circle.
(d) To Washington Square.
2. What does Mr. Townsend teach to his sister's children?
3. What does Mrs. Penniman say she might have been in haste to do?
(a) Proposing a secret meeting.
(b) Proposing that Mr. Townsend follow Catherine.
(c) Proposing to marry before the trip.
(d) Proposing to elope.
4. Of what does Dr Sloper's sister take control?
(a) The raising of Catherine.
(b) Dr. Sloper's love life.
(c) Dr. Sloper's practice.
(d) The house work.
5. What does the person Mr. Townsend meets do in response to his visit?
(a) Keeps Catherine in her room.
(b) Remains alone all day.
(c) Sends Mrs Penniman to wait.
(d) Sneaks out of the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine accept in Chapter 15?
2. With whom does Dr. Sloper talk in Chapter 8?
3. To whom is Catherine close?
4. What does Mrs. Penniman encourage Catherine to forgo?
5. What does Catherine spend Mr. Townsend's visit doing?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)