|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what should Catherine look forward according to the conversation she is having?
(a) The truth being revealed.
(b) Her father's death.
(c) Mr. Townsend's refusal.
(d) Her father's refusal.
2. How many children does Mr. Townsend have?
3. What is Catherine state of mind at the start of Chapter 17?
(a) She is annoyed.
(b) She is frustrated.
(c) She is happy.
(d) She is depressed.
4. What does Catherine insist on knowing?
(a) What Dr. Sloper is planning.
(b) What Mrs. Penniman is planning.
(c) What Mrs. Penniman and Mr. Townsend discussed.
(d) What Mrs. Almond is planning.
5. Who does Dr. Sloper find in the room with the person with whom he wants to talk ?
(b) Mrs. Almond.
(c) His nephew.
(d) Mr. Townsend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is suggested to Dr. Sloper?
2. What does Mr. Townsend tell Catherine after talking to her father?
3. Who does Dr Sloper offend?
4. What does Dr. Sloper pledge to Mrs. Montgomery?
5. With whom does Mr. Townsend talk while visiting Catherine?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)