Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dr. Sloper visit in Chapter 13?
(a) Mr. Townsend.
(b) Mrs. Montgomery.
(c) His sister, Mrs. Penniman.
(d) His sister, Mrs Almond.
2. What does Catherine insist on knowing?
(a) What Mrs. Almond is planning.
(b) What Mrs. Penniman and Mr. Townsend discussed.
(c) What Mrs. Penniman is planning.
(d) What Dr. Sloper is planning.
3. What does Dr. Sloper suggest in teasing in Chapter 6?
(a) That Mr. Townsend might be married.
(b) That Mr. Townsend might propose to Catherine.
(c) That Mrs. Penniman might have found her next husband.
(d) That Catherine might elope.
4. What is Mrs. Montgomery hesitant to say anything about?
(a) Her brother. Mr Townsend.
(b) How much of an income she has.
(c) Her family history.
(d) How her husband died.
5. What does Dr. Sloper ask Mr Townsend about?
(a) How he lost his fortune.
(b) His childhood.
(c) His job prospects.
(d) His ex wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Sloper suggest Catherine and him do?
2. What does Mr. Townsend tell Catherine after talking to her father?
3. What does Mrs Penniman encourage Catherine to do?
4. What does Mr. Townsend tell Catherine?
5. What does Mrs. Penniman think her advice would cause Dr. Sloper to do?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)