|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Catherine and her father after 6 months in Europe?
(a) In Madrid.
(b) In Greece.
(c) In Rome.
(d) In the Alps.
2. For what does Mr. Townsend not provide?
(a) His children.
(b) His sister.
(c) His sister's children.
(d) His ex wife.
3. How does Mrs Montgomery describe her brother?
(b) Hard working.
4. How does Catherine react when speaking to Mrs Penniman upon her return?
(a) Angry and jealous.
5. Where is Mr. Townsend a guest in Chapter 7?
(a) The St. Thomas Church.
(b) The Almond's house.
(c) Washington Square.
(d) Mrs. Montgomery's.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what city has Mr. Townsend been away?
2. What does Catherine spend Mr. Townsend's visit doing?
3. What would Dr. Sloper rather have his daughter believe than seeing her in an unhappy marriage?
4. What does Mrs Penniman think her advice would demonstrate to Dr. Sloper?
5. How does Dr. Sloper hurt his daughter's feelings?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)