|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Catherine disappointed about?
(a) Mr. Townsend is not coming to Europe.
(b) Mr. Townsend will not meet her in Europe.
(c) Mr. Townsend will not wait for her much longer.
(d) Mr. Townsend has to get a job.
2. What does Mr. Townsend teach to his sister's children?
3. How does Mrs Montgomery describe her brother?
(b) Hard working.
4. What is Dr. Sloper told about Mr. Townsend?
(a) That he is selfish.
(b) That he is rich.
(c) That he is a nice person.
(d) Not much.
5. What does Mrs Penniman advise Catherine not to do?
(b) Move out.
(c) Give up her inheritance.
(d) Move the wedding date up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs Penniman encourage Catherine to do?
2. With whom does Mrs. Penniman argue in Chapter 27?
3. What does Dr. Sloper suggest in teasing in Chapter 6?
4. How is Mrs. Montgomery's house according to Chapter 14?
5. How does Dr. Sloper hurt his daughter's feelings?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)