|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs Montgomery describe her brother?
(a) Hard working.
2. What does Catherine spend Mr. Townsend's visit doing?
(a) Looking out the window.
(b) Sitting and listening.
(c) Entertaining her cousin's fiance.
(d) Talking to Mr. Townsend.
3. What is Mrs. Penniman disappointed about in Chapter 23?
(a) That she will be alone for the first time.
(b) That she is invited to Europe.
(c) That she is being kicked out of the house.
(d) That she is not invited to Europe.
4. What does Mr. Townsend teach to his sister's children?
5. What does Dr. Sloper tell Catherine after 6 months?
(a) That he is angry at her.
(b) That he wants her out.
(c) That he won't give in.
(d) That he will disown her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Sloper decide he needs to do?
2. What does Catherine refuse to do?
3. How many children does Mr. Townsend have?
4. What is Catherine state of mind at the start of Chapter 17?
5. Why does Dr. Sloper want to set up the meeting?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)