|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worries Mr. Townsend about Mrs Penniman's advice?
(a) That Dr. Sloper would call the police.
(b) That Catherine would not have her mother's money.
(c) That Catherine would not have a place to live.
(d) That Dr. Sloper would cut Catherine off completely.
2. How long are Catherine and her father supposed to spend in Europe?
(a) 12 months.
(b) 9 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 6 months.
3. With whom does Mr. Townsend talk while visiting Catherine?
(a) Mrs. Penniman.
(c) Her father.
(d) His cousin.
4. Where are Catherine and her father after 6 months in Europe?
(a) In the Alps.
(b) In Madrid.
(c) In Greece.
(d) In Rome.
5. Where does Mr. Townsend meet Catherine in Chapter 5?
(a) At her cousin's house.
(b) In a park.
(c) At her house.
(d) At a library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Catherine state of mind at the start of Chapter 17?
2. How long do Catherine and her father end up spending in Europe?
3. What does Mrs Penniman think her advice would demonstrate to Dr. Sloper?
4. Why does Dr. Sloper want to set up the meeting?
5. What does Mrs. Penniman say in the secret meeting in Chapter 16?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)