|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is always supporting Dr. Sloper?
(a) Mrs. Montgomery.
(b) Mrs. Penniman.
(c) Mr. Townsend.
(d) Mrs. Almond.
2. How long after the party does Mr Townsend go see Catherine?
(a) A few months.
(b) A few weeks.
(c) A few hours.
(d) A few days.
3. What does Dr. Sloper ask Catherine about before heading back to the U.S.?
(a) If she still wants to elope.
(b) If she has set a wedding date.
(c) If she still dislikes Mrs. Penniman for interfering.
(d) If she still feels the same about Mr. Townsend.
4. With whom does Mr. Townsend correspond regularly?
(a) Mrs. Almond.
(c) Catherine and Mrs. Penniman.
(d) Mrs. Penniman.
5. What does Catherine refuse to do?
(a) Go to Europe without a wedding date.
(b) Go to Europe without Mr. Townsend.
(c) Go to Europe without choosing a wedding dress..
(d) Go to Europe without marrying Mr. Townsend first.
Short Answer Questions
1. What suggestion from Catherine does Mr. Townsend turn down?
2. With whom does Mrs. Penniman argue in Chapter 27?
3. Who does Dr. Sloper visit in Chapter 6?
4. What does Mrs Penniman arrange to do in secret?
5. From whom does Mr. Townsend receive sympathy?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)