|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Catherine disappointed about?
(a) Mr. Townsend is not coming to Europe.
(b) Mr. Townsend will not wait for her much longer.
(c) Mr. Townsend has to get a job.
(d) Mr. Townsend will not meet her in Europe.
2. What is Dr. Sloper told about Mr. Townsend?
(a) That he is selfish.
(b) That he is rich.
(c) That he is a nice person.
(d) Not much.
3. With what is Dr. Sloper annoyed in Chapter 15?
(a) Catherine always talking about Mr. Townsend.
(b) Catherine's commitment to Mr. Townsend.
(c) Mrs. Penniman's involvement with Mr. Townsend.
(d) Mrs. Almond's overbearing comments about Catherine.
4. How is Mrs. Montgomery's house according to Chapter 14?
(a) Large and well decorated.
(b) Small and modest.
(c) Small and cozy.
(d) Large and decrepit.
5. Where does Mr. Townsend meet Catherine in Chapter 5?
(a) At a library.
(b) In a park.
(c) At her cousin's house.
(d) At her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Sloper ask Catherine about before heading back to the U.S.?
2. Who is always supporting Dr. Sloper?
3. With whom does Mr. Townsend talk while visiting Catherine?
4. From what city has Mr. Townsend been away?
5. Where is Mr. Townsend a guest in Chapter 7?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)