|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs Penniman tell Catherine?
(a) That Mr. Townsend wants her money.
(b) That Mr. Townsend is going to get a job.
(c) That Mr. Townsend still wants to marry her.
(d) That Mr. Townsend is having second thoughts.
2. What does Dr. Sloper cause in his interlocutor in Chapter 8?
3. With what is Dr. Sloper annoyed in Chapter 15?
(a) Catherine's commitment to Mr. Townsend.
(b) Catherine always talking about Mr. Townsend.
(c) Mrs. Almond's overbearing comments about Catherine.
(d) Mrs. Penniman's involvement with Mr. Townsend.
4. Who does Dr. Sloper visit in Chapter 6?
(a) His older sister.
(b) Mrs. Montgomery.
(c) His younger sister.
(d) Mr. Townsend.
5. Why does Dr. Sloper want to set up the meeting?
(a) To learn how to get rid of Mr. Townsend.
(b) To see if he can help her.
(c) To meet Catherine's future sister-in-law.
(d) To learn about Mr. Townsend.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Mrs. Penniman argue in Chapter 27?
2. For what does Mr. Townsend not provide?
3. With whom does Dr. Sloper talk in Chapter 8?
4. What is suggested to Dr. Sloper?
5. Why is Mr. Townsend looking for work?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)