One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Catherine state of mind at the start of Chapter 17?
(a) She is happy.
(b) She is frustrated.
(c) She is depressed.
(d) She is annoyed.
2. What does Dr. Sloper tell Catherine after 6 months?
(a) That he wants her out.
(b) That he will disown her.
(c) That he won't give in.
(d) That he is angry at her.
3. What does Dr. Sloper accuse Mr Townsend of doing?
(a) Of wanting to marry someone other than his daughter.
(b) Living off of his sister.
(c) Of being poor.
(d) Of living off his ex wife.
4. What does Catherine insist on knowing?
(a) What Mrs. Almond is planning.
(b) What Mrs. Penniman is planning.
(c) What Mrs. Penniman and Mr. Townsend discussed.
(d) What Dr. Sloper is planning.
5. Who does Dr. Sloper visit in Chapter 13?
(a) Mr. Townsend.
(b) Mrs. Montgomery.
(c) His sister, Mrs. Penniman.
(d) His sister, Mrs Almond.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs Penniman defending?
2. Why does Dr. Sloper want to set up the meeting?
3. What does Dr. Sloper ask Catherine about before heading back to the U.S.?
4. What does Dr. Sloper assure Mrs Montgomery?
5. How is Catherine convinced to change her mind?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)