|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is one reason given for why rumors were started?
2. According to the author, what was the last war in which soldiers were at least theoretically thought of as unique individuals with distinct identities?
3. Which of the following best describes how commonly the media falsified war stories?
4. The presentation of the war by state and public media is best described as which of the following?
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the ways that American soldiers were usually portrayed by the media?
This section contains 980 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)