|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Soldiers were often not given what type of information?
(a) Their location.
(b) Their division.
(c) Their orders.
(d) Their Captain's name.
2. Soldiers in their thirties were often called what?
(b) Old man.
3. Americans believed that heavy bombers had what quality?
(a) Unlimited mobility.
(b) Perfect accuracy.
4. What nation does the author believe to have military training particularly suited to the comparison that he draws?
5. Throughout Chapter 6, the author describes enlisted men as being which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old were axis soldiers compared to allied soldiers?
2. According to the author, rumors are best described as fulfilling what role?
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the reasons that armies historically favored younger soldiers?
4. The author states that most of the weapons issued to American armed forces suffered from what problems?
5. Which of the following qualities of warfare does the author NOT suggest to be a contributing factor in military blunders?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)