1. According to the author what were most girls listening to in 1957?
"Peggy Sue" by Buddy Holly.
2. Who was the governor of Arkansas at the time integration is first sought at Central High School?
3. Who did President Eisenhower send to protect the students integrating into Central High School?
The 101st Airborne Division.
4. How many students were chosen to integrate the Little Rock High School?
5. Who told Melba "a true warrior does not give up"?
6. Who did the author meet on the 30th anniversary of Little Rock integration that her brother referred to as "good people"?
This section contains 4,118 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)