|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose eyes were hidden by dark glasses, which were probably hiding the fear she felt on the first day at Central High School?
2. What did Melba call the bad boys who copied their hairstyle from James Dean and Elvis?
3. What kind of car did Vince own?
(a) Green Oldsmobile.
(b) Red and white Chevy.
(c) Black Chrysler.
(d) Silver Cadillac.
4. Why was Melba excited when she came home from school on the day students ganged up on her in the cafeteria?
(a) Her English teacher liked her writing.
(b) She had success using Gandhi's techniques.
(c) She made an A in typing class.
(d) She made a friend.
5. Where did the reporters sit in the federal courtroom that the Little Rock Nine attended?
(a) With the Little Rock Nine.
(b) Behind a rope.
(c) In the jury box.
(d) Outside of the courtroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Little Rock Nine started to turn blue after entering the Central High office?
2. Who told Link that he was going to get himself into "a heap of trouble"?
3. Who yelled to Melba, "Now you've had your lesson. You don't have to go back to that awful school anymore"?
4. Melba had a secret copy of a magazine that she read after she and her mother returned home from unsuccessfully being admitted to Central High School. What was it?
5. Who told Melba to "make this day the best you can" on the day the 101st took her to school?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)