Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anna Pavlovna wish for each newcomer to her soiree to speak with?
2. When Pierre goes to Anna Pavlovna's soiree, he is especially delighted to see...
3. Elisabeth talks about going to the country while Andrew is off to war. How does she feel about being with his father and sister?
4. At his home, what advice does Prince Andrew give to Pierre?
5. After leaving the Bolkonski's home, Pierre considers going home or going out with friends. Andrew has advised against his going out with his friends. Why does he not want Pierre to go?
This section contains 10,451 words
(approx. 35 pages at 300 words per page)