|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 15, Chapters 1-8 | Part 15, Chapters 9-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who assists Anatole in his abduction of Natasha?
(b) Dolokhov and Helene.
(d) No one.
2. Princess Mary wishes to speak to Andrew before he leaves about a specific request. What is it?
(a) She wants him to carry an icon around his neck to protect him in battle.
(b) She asks him to forgive his wife.
(c) She asks him to accept Mlle. Bourienne as her friend.
(d) She wants him to help her get away from their father.
3. Who arrives at the Rostov's home in Moscow after they have left?
(c) A cousin of the count's.
(d) A looting officer.
4. What do Anna Mikhaylovna, Prince Vasili and Catiche argue about outside of the old Count's room?
(a) Whether or not Anna should go to see the Count.
(b) The need for the letter requesting Pierre's legitimacy to be found in his papers along with a new will making Pierre sole heir.
(c) The fact that none of them want Pierre to inherit if they don't inherit from the Count.
(d) That Catiche and her sisters should inherit most as they have cared for the Count.
5. After the battle at Borodino, where does Pierre stay the night?
(a) He sleeps in a field.
(b) He goes to one of his nearby estates.
(c) He returns to Moscow that night.
(d) He sleeps in his carriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Vera and Berg hold their first party. Who comes?
2. What brings about the change in Andrew in Yaroslavl?
3. Who does Nicholas meet with his squadron when seeking shelter at an inn from the rain?
4. Where do the Rostovs go after leaving Moscow?
5. After the affair of the stolen money, why is Nicholas ordered to apologize to his regiment?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)