|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11, Chapters 25-29 | Part 11, Chapters 30-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at the Rostov's home in Moscow after they have left?
(b) A cousin of the count's.
(d) A looting officer.
2. Boris is at a ball dancing with Helene at Vilna. Who arrives to speak with the tsar?
(a) None of the above.
(b) Prince Bagration.
3. Who does Andrew see in the hospital tent who is badly injured?
(a) Prince Bagration.
(c) Anatole Kuragin.
4. What does Julie Drubetskaya gossip about as everyone is preparing to leave Moscow?
(a) The Rostovs, namely Natasha's quick recovery.
(b) Pierre being ridiculous.
(c) Pierre's obvious liking for Natasha
(d) The Rostovs' difficulty in selling their estate.
5. Why does Nicholas need to whisper to his wolf hound?
(a) He doesn't want the other hounds to hear him call to his hound.
(b) He doesn't want the other hunts men to hear.
(c) He does not want the wolf to hear him calling.
(d) All of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Pierre goes to see Andrew after his return from his cure, who is Andrew talking about and what does he say before and immediately after their greeting?
2. Who does Tolstoy refer to as Andrew's hero after the battle at Schon Grabern?
3. What happens when Natasha goes to the Bolkonski's to visit Mary and the old prince?
4. How does Pierre feel after the death of his father?
5. Why does Prince Bolkonsky insist on teaching Mary geometry?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)