Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do the curate and the narrator stay in the first house?
2. What is the name of the song that the narrator invents?
3. How does the narrator say many people were acting towards each other during the Martian invasion?
4. What does the narrator find out about his house when he returns to it?
5. How long do the curate and the narrator hide in the house before the narrator hits the curate?
Essay Topic 1
Research all of the scientific claims the narrator makes in War of the Worlds. Analyze whether or not each of these claims could be accurate.
Essay Topic 2
Explain how War of the Worlds fits the traditional plot structure of a novel.
Essay Topic 3
In what ways is War of the Worlds a social commentary?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)