Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do the curate and the narrator stay in the first house?
2. What is the name of the song that the narrator invents?
3. How does the narrator say many people were acting towards each other during the Martian invasion?
4. What does the narrator find out about his house when he returns to it?
5. How long do the curate and the narrator hide in the house before the narrator hits the curate?
Essay Topic 1
Why do you think the author chooses not to give the narrator a name? What effect does this have on the story?
Essay Topic 2
Why do the Martians choose Earth as a target for their invasion?
Essay Topic 3
When was this novel written? Examine what major events occurred in England around this time, and how they may have influenced this book.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)