Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do the curate and the narrator stay in the first house?
2. What is the name of the song that the narrator invents?
3. How does the narrator say many people were acting towards each other during the Martian invasion?
4. What does the narrator find out about his house when he returns to it?
5. How long do the curate and the narrator hide in the house before the narrator hits the curate?
How does this novel show that crisis reveals a person's true character?
Analyze how the author discusses discrimination in War of the Worlds.
Explain how War of the Worlds fits the traditional plot structure of a novel.
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)