Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do the curate and the narrator stay in the first house?
2. What is the name of the song that the narrator invents?
3. How does the narrator say many people were acting towards each other during the Martian invasion?
4. What does the narrator find out about his house when he returns to it?
5. How long do the curate and the narrator hide in the house before the narrator hits the curate?
Based on the character of the curate, what do you think H.G. Wells is trying to say about religion in this novel?
Why do you think the author chooses not to give the narrator a name? What effect does this have on the story?
Analyze the advantages and disadvantages of using the flashback technique in general, and specifically in this novel.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)