|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator begin to believe right after he leaves the ruined house?
2. What are the people coming back from the south of London saying?
3. Who takes the narrator in after he walks toward the Martian?
4. How much does the curate sleep when he and the narrator are hiding in the ruined house?
5. Where is the curate's body before the Martians take it?
Essay Topic 1
Do you think the ending of War of Worlds iseffective? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
How and why do people use a crisis for personal gain in War of the Worlds?
Essay Topic 3
Why do the humans think they are immune from a Martian attack? Be specific, and give at least five reasons.
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)