Mid-Book Test (up to Book 1: Chapter 14, In London)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How does the first man get into the pit?
2. What do the soldiers do when the narrator tells them about the heat ray?
3. Why do the narrator and soldier decide to take a long route when leaving Woking?
4. What color is the first Martian's skin?
5. What is a curate?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does the narrator get across the Thames? What does this show about his character?
This section contains 1,087 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)