|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator hear a Martian crying out?
2. What does the Martian cry sound like?
(a) "Yip, yip."
(b) "Baru, baru."
(c) "Ack, ack."
(d) "Ulla, ulla."
3. Where does the narrator hide after he hits the curate?
(a) In the basement.
(b) Behind some shelves.
(c) In the attic.
(d) In a closet.
4. How does the narrator see outside on the first morning in the ruined house?
(a) There is an opening in the wall.
(b) He can't.
(c) There is a small window.
(d) He opens the door.
5. Where does the narrator's brother live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What direction do the Martians head after they attack Surrey?
2. How long does the narrator stay in the house after he is found wandering the streets?
3. How does the Martian repair his tripod during the Martian attack of Surrey?
4. Where does the narrator find food after he meets with the soldier for the second time?
5. Where is the curate's body before the Martians take it?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)