|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the men trying to do when they attack the two women in the cart?
(a) Take their valuables.
(b) Kidnap the women.
(c) Take the cart.
(d) Kill the women.
2. Who takes the narrator in after he walks toward the Martian?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A shopkeeper.
(c) A family.
(d) A convent.
3. How long do the curate and the narrator hide in the house before the narrator hits the curate?
(a) Seven days.
(b) Six days.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Five weeks.
4. Where is the first house in which the curate and narrator take refuge?
5. Why does the curate go with the narrator after they leave the first house?
(a) He does not want the narrator to be left alone.
(b) The narrator may be able to help him get home.
(c) He thinks that the narrator is a good leader.
(d) He does not want to be alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Committee of Public Safety do when they meet the narrator's brother?
2. What does the narrator's brother study in college?
3. Why is the narrator's brother not very concerned about the narrator at first?
4. As he watches from the ruined house, the narrator sees a Martian pick up a person from where?
5. How does the narrator attempt to keep the curate from using up their resources?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)