|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The curate drinks the last bottle of what beverage?
2. Where does the narrator's brother live?
3. What color is the weed that seems to be everywhere around the ruined house?
4. What does the narrator find out about his house when he returns to it?
(a) No one has been in it since he left.
(b) It has been destroyed.
(c) It has been robbed.
(d) Someone was staying there.
5. Where is the first house in which the curate and narrator take refuge?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator's brother decide to do when he hears that food may be available if he waits?
2. How does the narrator feel when he first leaves the ruined house?
3. Who takes the narrator in after he walks toward the Martian?
4. How does the narrator get to Woking near the end of the conflict?
5. Why does the narrator's brother fail to travel to the narrator's home?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)