|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Martians bring with them in the cylinders?
(a) Small animals.
(b) Materials to build dwellings.
2. What kills the Martians?
(a) A bomb.
3. What does the narrator's brother here about London as he travels with the two women?
(a) The Martians have burned it to the ground.
(b) The military has killed the Martians there.
(c) The Martians have taken it over.
(d) The military is on the way there.
4. How many Martians initially attack nearby the night after the narrator's brother is introduced?
5. Who is in front of the narrator's house when he returns to it?
(a) His wife.
(b) The soldier.
(c) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator find food in the ruined house after the curate dies?
2. Where does the narrator find food after he meets with the soldier for the second time?
3. Why is the narrator's brother not very concerned about the narrator at first?
4. What does the narrator's brother study in college?
5. What does the narrator find out about his house when he returns to it?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)