|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Martians initially attack nearby the night after the narrator's brother is introduced?
2. Where is the first house in which the curate and narrator take refuge?
3. How does the narrator get to Woking near the end of the conflict?
(a) A horse.
(b) A wagon.
(c) He walks.
(d) A train.
4. How much does the curate eat when he and the narrator are trapped in the ruined house?
(a) More than his share.
(b) Only a little food.
(d) About half of the food.
5. About what time does the Martian attack of Surrey start?
(a) 3:00 PM.
(c) 8:00 PM.
(d) 11:00 AM.
Short Answer Questions
1. From the ruined house, the narrator sees that the Martian "tripods" actually have how many legs?
2. Who takes the narrator in after he walks toward the Martian?
3. Where do the government officials go when the Martians attack London?
4. How does the narrator say many people were acting towards each other during the Martian invasion?
5. The soldier believes that the Martians have built a machine that can do what?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)