|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what time does the Martian attack of Surrey start?
(b) 8:00 PM.
(c) 11:00 AM.
(d) 3:00 PM.
2. How much does the curate eat when he and the narrator are trapped in the ruined house?
(b) Only a little food.
(c) About half of the food.
(d) More than his share.
3. What do the Martians bring with them in the cylinders?
(b) Small animals.
(d) Materials to build dwellings.
4. How does the narrator feel when he first leaves the ruined house?
(a) Like he is under Martian control.
(b) Hopeful that he will find his wife.
(c) Upset about what happened with the curate.
(d) Lonely and hopeless.
5. Where does the narrator hear a Martian crying out?
Short Answer Questions
1. As he watches from the ruined house, the narrator sees a Martian pick up a person from where?
2. What does the narrator find out about his house when he returns to it?
3. How much time does the narrator spend in the ruined house in total?
4. How long does the narrator stay in the house after he is found wandering the streets?
5. How does the narrator attempt to keep the curate from using up their resources?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)