|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do the curate and the narrator stay in the first house?
(a) One day.
(b) One week.
(c) Two days.
(d) Seven hours.
2. What is the name of the song that the narrator invents?
(a) The One Survivor.
(b) The Last One Standing.
(c) The Last Man Alive.
(d) The Invincible Man.
3. How does the narrator say many people were acting towards each other during the Martian invasion?
4. What does the narrator find out about his house when he returns to it?
(a) It has been destroyed.
(b) Someone was staying there.
(c) It has been robbed.
(d) No one has been in it since he left.
5. How long do the curate and the narrator hide in the house before the narrator hits the curate?
(a) Six days.
(b) Seven days.
(c) Five weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator find to eat after he decides to leave the ruined house?
2. What does the narrator's brother think happens to the narrator after news reports of the Martians reach town?
3. How is the narrator's brother able to help the two women subdue their attackers?
4. What do the Martians eat?
5. What does the curate spend most days doing just after the house is ruined?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)