|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator start calling the tripods when he travels with the curate?
(a) Death machines.
(b) Martian fighting machines.
2. What is the name of the song that the narrator invents?
(a) The Last One Standing.
(b) The Last Man Alive.
(c) The Invincible Man.
(d) The One Survivor.
3. How much does the curate sleep when he and the narrator are hiding in the ruined house?
(a) All day.
(b) All night.
(c) He and the narrator sleep in shifts throughout the day.
(d) Very little.
4. Where does the narrator search for food after leaving the ruined house?
(a) A squirrel's den.
(b) A garden.
(c) Another house.
(d) A shed.
5. What does the narrator's brother decide to do when he hears that food may be available if he waits?
(b) Keep going.
(c) Go find food.
(d) Demand food from other evacuees.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator get into a yard near the ruined house?
2. Where do the narrator and curate sleep in the ruined house?
3. What color is the weed that seems to be everywhere around the ruined house?
4. What does the narrator plan to do with the animal he hears outside of the house?
5. As he watches from the ruined house, the narrator sees a Martian pick up a person from where?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)