|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 9, Wreckage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator hide when he sees The Thing?
(a) Behind a tree.
(b) In a shack.
(c) In a ditch.
(d) Under a piece of wood.
2. What does the soldier do who pairs up with the narrator?
(a) He is an artilleryman.
(b) He is a sailor.
(c) He is a pilot.
(d) He is a general.
3. How much light does Mars receive from the Sun, compared to the light Earth receives?
(a) About half.
(b) About twice as much.
(c) About three-quarters.
(d) About one-quarter.
4. Who asks the narrator to go to the landowner's estate with him?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A construction worker.
5. What does the Committee of Public Safety do when they meet the narrator's brother?
(a) Give him food.
(b) Give him money.
(c) Steal his horse.
(d) Fight him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Marshall?
2. What does the narrator drink when he gets back to his house for the first time?
3. What does the narrator find to eat after he decides to leave the ruined house?
4. What is a Deputation?
5. How does the narrator attempt to keep the curate from using up their resources?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)