|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 9, Wreckage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since the soldier has eaten when he first teams up with the narrator?
(a) One week.
(b) Two days.
(c) One day.
(d) Ten hours.
2. What happens to the narrator when he reaches the other bank in the small boat?
(a) He is forced to run from Martians.
(b) He falls asleep.
(c) He loses something valuable.
(d) He is knocked unconscious.
3. How long does the narrator stay in the house after he is found wandering the streets?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Four days.
(c) One week.
(d) One day.
4. What animal does the narrator hear on his fifteenth day in the ruined house?
(a) A dog.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A cat.
(d) A bird.
5. Where are the Martian's ears located?
(a) On their hands.
(b) Next to their mouths.
(c) On the back of their heads.
(d) On their foreheads.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Martian cry sound like?
2. How does the narrator attempt to keep the curate from using up their resources?
3. Who is Ogilvy?
4. What are the gas jets in the sky originally assumed to be?
5. Where does the narrator hide after he hits the curate?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)