Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 1, Under Food.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the government officials go when the Martians attack London?
2. How long do the curate and the narrator stay in the first house?
(a) One week.
(b) Seven hours.
(c) Two days.
(d) One day.
3. What happens to the narrator when he reaches the other bank in the small boat?
(a) He is knocked unconscious.
(b) He is forced to run from Martians.
(c) He loses something valuable.
(d) He falls asleep.
4. About how many people surround the pit the morning after the cylinder lands?
(a) One hundred.
5. About how many soldiers does the military send in response to the first cylinder crash?
(a) One thousand.
(b) One hundred
(d) Four hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the first Martian's skin?
2. What do the people near the cylinder hear coming from inside of it at the end of the first day after the cylinder crashes?
3. What does the narrator drink when he gets back to his house for the first time?
4. Who is Ogilvy?
5. Why does Ogilvy think it is impossible for the Martians to become established on Earth?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)