|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hideo doing in the Memory file of his that Emika accidentally views in Chapter 14?
(a) Going on a date.
(d) Saying goodbye to his mother.
2. What is the main street in the Dark World?
(a) Black Street.
(b) Merchant's Avenue.
(c) Silk Road.
3. Who on the Demon Brigade does Emika strike out first in Chapter 19?
4. On what date is DJ Ren set to go into the Dark World, according to the message from his cube?
(a) March 2.
(b) April 1.
(c) May 12.
(d) March 20.
5. What hated diplomat that was acquitted of rape was then presumably assassinated after appearing at the top of the assassination lottery in the Pirate's Den?
(a) Ronald Tiller.
(b) Andrew Anderson.
(c) Mari Nakamua.
(d) Penn Wachowski.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the first official game of the Warcross championships happen?
2. What power-up does Asher tell Emika to grab as they start their race in Chapter 19?
3. Who is the Shield for the Demon Brigade?
4. Who tries to urge Hideo to get away from the arena and somewhere safe after the blackout in Chapter 20?
5. How long does Hideo say his bodyguards have been with him in Chapter 17?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Emika do when the lights go out in the arena in Chapter 20?
2. What does Hideo "implant" in Emika's wrist in Chapter 18?
3. What is Emika's biggest struggle as she begins training with the Phoenix Riders?
4. What is a fractal shield and how is it bypassed?
5. How does Emike come under scrutiny of Zero in the Pirate's Den in Chapter 16?
6. How is Emika's dinner at Hideo's parents' home described?
7. What does Emika do when she arrives to meet Hideo in Chapter 21? Why?
8. What does Emika discover Zero is doing in the Pirate's Den in Chapter 17?
9. How does Emika perform in her first training run in Chapter 13? What is her flaw in the exercise?
10. What is the significance of DJ Ren's song he presents to Emika in Chapter 22?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)