|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Willy do one of her daily chores today?
(a) Because of the fighting between the Americans and British.
(b) There are no needles in the house.
(c) The Ledyards have left for New York.
(d) The horses are too restless with all the cannon sounds.
2. What does Willy discover when she scouts the area?
(a) The horse has been stolen.
(b) The bay is filled with British ships.
(c) Someone has buried her father.
(d) There are only a few people left in the village.
3. Who tells Willy to gather up her possessions and come to Granny's home?
(a) Granny Hyde.
(b) Willy's mother.
(c) No one.
(d) Mrs. Ledyard.
4. What does Willy think about instead of her father?
(a) The horse.
(b) The cow.
(c) The smells around her.
(d) Her mother.
5. What does Willy take that she feels badly about?
(a) Her aunt's coat.
(b) Some food.
(c) Her aunt's dress.
(d) A pair shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willy do immediately after her visitor leaves?
2. What is one of Willy's daily jobs?
3. Where is Willy determined to go?
4. What does Colonel Ledyard do that is not required of him?
5. What does Willy's mother say about Willy's dress?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)