|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has told Willy's uncle about New York?
(a) No one.
(b) Colonel Breechton.
(c) Sam Fraunces.
(d) Captain Ivers.
2. Where is Willy determined to go?
(a) To retrieve her father's body.
(b) To find her mother.
(c) To the harbor.
(d) To the Ledyard home.
3. In what village is the Fort located?
4. What does Willy say to the two black men?
(a) She did not know the British had black soldiers.
(b) She wishes the British would leave the area.
(d) She thinks the British are mean.
5. Who are Betsy and Jack Arabus?
(a) Willy's aunt and uncle.
(b) Willy's best friend's parents.
(c) A couple who comes by and asks for some food.
(d) Willy's neighbors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the British do when Colonel Ledyard surrenders?
2. How will Willy get where she is going?
3. What do the two men say to Willy and her mother?
4. How old is Willy?
5. Where does Willy decide she should go?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)