|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Willy to get out of the fort?
(a) Her father.
(b) William Latham.
(c) A British soldier.
(d) An American soldier.
2. Who tells Willy she cannot stay with her aunt and uncle?
(a) Willy's uncle.
(b) Captain Ivers.
(c) Mrs. Ivers.
(d) Willy's aunt.
3. Who is Colonel Ledyard?
(a) The Freeman's former owner.
(b) The leader of the American regiment passing by the Freeman home.
(c) The leader of the British regiment passing by the Freeman home.
(d) An elderly man who used to be in the British army.
4. What message do the British send to the fort?
(a) A demand for their surrender.
(b) A demand for their British prisoners.
(c) An offer to let the women and children leave the fort.
(d) They do not send a note.
5. How does Willy distract her captives?
(a) By waving at imaginary foes.
(b) By screaming about a bear.
(c) By screaming about a snake.
(d) By tossing pebbles into the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Freeman the cow kept?
2. Where does Willy think her mother might be taken?
3. Why does William mistake Willy for a boy?
4. What does Willy help a young boy do?
5. Why is Jordan happy about his horse?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)