|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Natalie's friend whose daughter often plays with Louis at Theresienstadt?
2. What is Natalie told Louis died of?
3. Aaron sings and dances to a death song one night and as the performance ends Aaron recognizes _____.
4. What Russian city does Pug tour to see the damage from the war?
5. Who writes to tell Byron the truth about Pug and Rhoda's divorce?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the final thoughts Wouk leaves the reader with after the long journey through World War II.
Essay Topic 2
In this digital, high-tech age, would it be easier to round up and mistreat a large group of people? Are there modern day examples like the mass killings of the Jews in the 1940s? What does Wouk seem to give as the reason these atrocities can happen?
Essay Topic 3
Who is the true hero of War and Remembrance and why?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)