|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aaron treasures his time at Theresienstadt because he found what there?
2. What is the name of Natalie's friend whose daughter often plays with Louis at Theresienstadt?
3. In Chapter 53, according to Leslie Slote, where is Natalie?
4. What kind of program has Natalie been to when she returns to her room to discover new clothes for her meeting with Eichmann?
5. When does the Red Cross visit Theresienstadt?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who is the true hero of War and Remembrance and why?
Essay Topic 2
Was the reunion of Byron and Natalie satisfying to the reader? Why or why not? Why do you think Wouk depicted it this way?
Essay Topic 3
How are both the flaws and the depths of relationships in the novel magnified during war?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)