Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the clipper Pug is traveling on to Russia diverted to?
2. Pam and Pug are moving into a Washington apartment that formerly belong to whom?
3. What illness is Aaron diagnosed as having while in German custody in France?
4. Who writes to tell Byron the truth about Pug and Rhoda's divorce?
5. What does Aaron tell the new director that the music department at Theresienstadt needs?
Essay Topic 1
Why are the characters of Rhoda and Pam the antithesis of each other? What seems to motivate each woman's relationship with Pug?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss how World War II plays a central role in the story, more than just a backdrop or a mere setting, but rather as equally important as any character in the story.
Essay Topic 3
What is Wouk showing about human nature through the compliance of the Jews who are manipulated and intimidated by the SS soldiers?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)