Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the clipper Pug is traveling on to Russia diverted to?
2. Pam and Pug are moving into a Washington apartment that formerly belong to whom?
3. What illness is Aaron diagnosed as having while in German custody in France?
4. Who writes to tell Byron the truth about Pug and Rhoda's divorce?
5. What does Aaron tell the new director that the music department at Theresienstadt needs?
How was the "Wannsee Protocol" used to convey the horror of what happened in the German death camps from the dual vantage point of being in the thick of the war and the wisdom of hindsight?
How does Pug show himself to be an honorable person in both his military career and his personal life? What aspect of the war and of the American persona of this time period is represented through the character of Pug Henry?
Discuss how Aaron and Natalie's train trip from Theresienstadt to Auschwitz is an allegorical journey showing how horrific the end was for the Jews sent to the death camps.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)