|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the clipper Pug is traveling on to Russia diverted to?
2. Pam and Pug are moving into a Washington apartment that formerly belong to whom?
3. What illness is Aaron diagnosed as having while in German custody in France?
4. Who writes to tell Byron the truth about Pug and Rhoda's divorce?
5. What does Aaron tell the new director that the music department at Theresienstadt needs?
Essay Topic 1
Was the reunion of Byron and Natalie satisfying to the reader? Why or why not? Why do you think Wouk depicted it this way?
Essay Topic 2
Who is the true hero of War and Remembrance and why?
Essay Topic 3
In this digital, high-tech age, would it be easier to round up and mistreat a large group of people? Are there modern day examples like the mass killings of the Jews in the 1940s? What does Wouk seem to give as the reason these atrocities can happen?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)