Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the married man Madeline Henry is having an affair with?
2. What Russian city does Pug tour to see the damage from the war?
3. Whom does Berel Jastrow give the secret films to in Prague?
4. Aaron sings and dances to a death song one night and as the performance ends Aaron recognizes _____.
5. When he returns to Washington at the end of the war, Pug is offered what position?
Discuss how Wouk uses the character of Berel to show the strength and resilience of the Jewish people.
In this digital, high-tech age, would it be easier to round up and mistreat a large group of people? Are there modern day examples like the mass killings of the Jews in the 1940s? What does Wouk seem to give as the reason these atrocities can happen?
Discuss the final thoughts Wouk leaves the reader with after the long journey through World War II.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)