|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rhoda serve to eat at her reunion with Pug in Washington in Chapter 50?
(b) Chocolate cake.
2. How many Jews are transported from Theresienstadt in an effort to alleviate the overcrowding before the Red Cross visit?
3. Where do Berel and Mutterperl want to escape to?
4. What is Sime Anderson working on for the government?
(a) Secret code.
(b) The atomic bomb.
(c) German war strategy.
(d) Japanese war strategy.
5. What is the name of the book Hitler wrote?
(a) Nazi Germany.
(b) Wannsee Protocol.
(c) World Holocaust.
(d) Mein Kampf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the SS officers threaten to do at Theresienstadt to keep Natalie in line?
2. Aaron treasures his time at Theresienstadt because he found what there?
3. Berel Jastrow travels with forged papers as Reinhold Henkle, a German _____________.
4. While Byron is in San Francisco for repairs to his submarine, he tests a new gadget for detecting what?
5. What illness is Aaron diagnosed as having while in German custody in France?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)