Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the clipper Pug is traveling on to Russia diverted to?
2. Pam and Pug are moving into a Washington apartment that formerly belong to whom?
(a) Harrison Peters.
(b) Leslie Slote.
(c) Alastair Tudsbury.
(d) Aaron Jastrow.
3. What illness is Aaron diagnosed as having while in German custody in France?
4. Who writes to tell Byron the truth about Pug and Rhoda's divorce?
5. What does Aaron tell the new director that the music department at Theresienstadt needs?
Short Answer Questions
1. Peters reveals to Pug in Chapter 80 that the Army is interested in the Navy's system of processing _________.
2. What does Rhoda serve to eat at her reunion with Pug in Washington in Chapter 50?
3. What is the name of the married man Madeline Henry is having an affair with?
4. What is the name of Captain Aster's executive officer on the submarine?
5. Berel Jastrow travels with forged papers as Reinhold Henkle, a German _____________.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)