|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aaron treasures his time at Theresienstadt because he found what there?
2. The _______ Jews were the spotlight of the Red Cross visit to Theresienstadt.
3. Where does Aaron work in Theresienstadt?
(a) The school.
(b) The infirmary.
(c) The cafeteria.
(d) The library.
4. Where does President Roosevelt send Pug in Chapter 50?
5. Peters reveals to Pug in Chapter 80 that the Army is interested in the Navy's system of processing _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aaron sings and dances to a death song one night and as the performance ends Aaron recognizes _____.
2. Whom does Berel Jastrow give the secret films to in Prague?
3. Whom is Leslie Slote surprised to meet with while he is in Washington trying to get the American government to help with the plight of European Jews?
4. Whom is Janice sleeping with after Warren's death?
5. Where is Madam Rosen told the German military needs to move the current orphanage building to?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Slote's request to help the Jews received by the State Department?
2. How does Aaron get Natalie off the list of Jews to be moved out of Theresienstadt?
3. What does Pug discover when he asks other Americans in Iran about Rhoda and Peters?
4. What does Aster do during battle to show himself to be less than honorable?
5. What happens when Aaron and Natalie meet with Eichmann during their stay at Theresienstadt?
6. How does Pug feel when he discovers the scrapbook Rhoda made of Warren's life?
7. What does Madeline reveal about their parents' marriage in the letter she writes to Byron?
8. What does General Yevlenko tell Pug about what has happened in Leningrad?
9. What is Theresienstadt and how does it allow the Germans to fool the rest of the world?
10. Why does a doctor Aaron meets compare Nazi Germany to the Ku Klux Klan?
This section contains 1,153 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)