|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Russian Army known as?
(a) Lenin's Army.
(b) Stalin's Army.
(c) The Red Army.
(d) The Black Army.
2. While unpacking Pug's things together at the new apartment, Rhoda and Pam hear of whose death?
(a) President Roosevelt.
(b) Aaron Jastrow.
(c) Leslie Slote.
(d) Louis Henry.
3. What is the name of the Assistant Secretary of State Slote meets with about helping Jews come to America?
(a) Julius Wurtweiler.
(b) Harrison Peters.
(c) Breckingridge Long.
(d) Sime Anderson.
4. What is removed from Aaron before he is cremated?
(a) Gold teeth.
(c) His passport.
(d) Gold watch.
5. What does Leslie Slote tell Julius Wurtweiler is the only real way to help the Jews in Europe?
(a) Control Paris.
(b) Destroy Nazi Germany.
(c) Kill Hitler.
(d) Bomb Japan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Jewish woman who helps Berel Jastrow when he is captured by the partisans?
2. General Yevlenko is a big proponent of what system in Russia?
3. After Moscow, Pug is sent to _______.
4. When does the Red Cross visit Theresienstadt?
5. What is the name of Captain Aster's executive officer on the submarine?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)