|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Berel and Mutterperl want to escape to?
2. What is the name of the Army officer who admires Rhoda?
(a) Julius Wurtweiler.
(b) Sime Anderson.
(c) Breckingridge Long.
(d) Harrison Peters.
3. In Chapter 53, according to Leslie Slote, where is Natalie?
4. When Aaron meets with SS officials during his time at Theresienstadt, what do they ask him to be the head of?
(a) Department of Education.
(b) Department of Valuable Possessions.
(c) Department of Defense.
(d) Department of Cultural Affairs.
5. What is the name of the SS officer who is in charge of uncovering the mass graves and burning the bodies?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Moscow, Pug is sent to _______.
2. What is the name of the Japanese fleet commander who faces Pug and Byron in battle?
3. What is the name of the submarine Byron commands?
4. How many Jews are transported from Theresienstadt in an effort to alleviate the overcrowding before the Red Cross visit?
5. As Aaron gets off the train at Auschwitz, he and the others are told to go where?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)