|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does each day start with at Auschwitz?
(a) Roll call.
(b) Grave digging.
2. Pam tells Rhoda that the last time she saw Warren he seemed _____________.
3. What nationality is Rabinovitz?
4. What did the Chicago Tribune print in its entirety?
(a) The MacArthur Treaty.
(b) The Los Alamos papers.
(c) The Wannsee Protocol.
(d) The Rainbow Five war program.
5. Leslie Slote is at a function in _____ when he meets Selma Ascher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Natalie, Aaron and Louis are staying with a plumber named _____________ in Marseilles.
2. How many of Admiral Spurance's decisions does von Roon note as being stragetically important to the battle of Midway?
3. As Rhoda arrives in Hollywood, Madeline has been put in charge of a party at the home of whom?
4. What is Carter Aster's nickname?
5. What did Mutterperl do for a living before he was sent to Auschwitz?
Short Essay Questions
1. What two options for escape do Natalie and Aaron have left as Aaron faces pressure from Beck?
2. What does the Commandant of Auschwitz note about the women prisoners as the techniques for killing the Jews is honed?
3. Why is Leslie Slote surprised to see Selma at the home of Britton Treville?
4. What does Byron Henry later learn about the captain of the Devilfish after they are attacked?
5. How are Byron and Natalie finally reunited in Marseilles?
6. What point is von Roon making in the "Hitler Berserk" section of The Road to Midway?
7. How does Pug end up headed back to Washington after losing the Northampton?
8. What does Roon write that the battle of Midway indicated?
9. Where is Natalie Henry as War and Remembrance opens?
10. How does Von Roon describe Hitler?
This section contains 989 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)