|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Aaron agrees to do what Beck wants, where will he and Natalie be sent?
(c) New York.
2. What is the name of Warren and Janice's son?
3. Sacerdote tells Aaron and Natalie that the doctor who has treated Louis is whom?
(a) A fake.
(b) His son-in-law.
(c) A spy.
(d) His son.
4. Whom does Tudsbury want Pug to invite to the anniversary party so he can talk to him?
5. Where was the Second Front Now rally held?
(a) Rodeo Drive.
(b) Venice Beach.
(c) Pearl Harbor.
(d) Hollywood Bowl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is being tested at Auschwitz in Chapter 46?
2. In what year does Pug first translate the Von Roon document?
3. What is the name of Pug's commander?
4. Where is Pam Tudsbury having dinner with Phillip Rule in London?
5. Aaron notes that Sacerdote is Italian for what name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pam tell Rhoda when they meet for breakfast in Hollywood?
2. Why is Natalie advised not to leave France immediately with Byron?
3. Why does Aaron Jastrow decide he must go to America with Natalie?
4. What does Pam write in her letter to Pug during her stay in California?
5. What information about the Devilfish does Pug learn during his conversation with Talky in a Honolulu hotel?
6. How does Dr. Beck respond when the SS official asks him about the Italian Jews?
7. How does Pug view his sons, especially as he knows they will soon be in combat?
8. What are Pug's thoughts about Warren as they go into the battle of Midway?
9. How does Von Roon describe Hitler?
10. Where is Natalie Henry as War and Remembrance opens?
This section contains 1,133 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)