|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Aaron wish he was on better terms with in Chapter 29?
2. What is damaging the Commandant's reputation at Auschwitz?
3. What are the huts called that Berel is building at Auschwitz?
4. What does Dr. Beck request Aaron to do?
(a) Hide Natalie.
(b) Stay in Italy.
(c) Leave the country.
(d) A radio broadcast.
5. What is the name of the Viscount that Pam plans to marry?
(a) Leonard Spreregen.
(b) Duncan Burne-Wilke.
(c) Harry Tomlin.
(d) Hugh Cleveland.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the German in charge of Mutterperl's work?
2. What is the name of the ship in Naples harbor where Natalie Henry seeks safety?
3. Where did Pug and Pam Tudsbury first meet?
4. What is being tested at Auschwitz in Chapter 46?
5. What is Carter Aster's nickname?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pam tell Rhoda when they meet for breakfast in Hollywood?
2. Why does Selma Ascher catch the eye of Leslie Slote at a function in Bern?
3. What does Roon write that the battle of Midway indicated?
4. When does Aaron Jastrow finally come to the realization that Natalie was right to distrust Dr. Beck?
5. What does the Commandant of Auschwitz note about the women prisoners as the techniques for killing the Jews is honed?
6. What happens when Pamela Tudsbury goes with friends to meet her father at a club in Singapore?
7. Why does Aaron Jastrow decide he must go to America with Natalie?
8. What happens when the Northampton get hit in a battle off the coast of Tulagi?
9. What are Pug's thoughts about Warren as they go into the battle of Midway?
10. What two options for escape do Natalie and Aaron have left as Aaron faces pressure from Beck?
This section contains 933 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)