|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Byron is sent to Marseilles as what for the military?
2. What is the name of Pug's commander?
(a) Admiral Spurance.
(b) Admiral Nimitz.
(c) Admiral Eisenhower.
(d) Admiral McCain.
3. Whom was Talky's last story about?
4. Whom was Natalie attracted to on the Izmir?
(a) Dr. Castelnuovo.
(b) Leslie Slote.
(c) Dr. Beck.
(d) Avrim Rabinovitz.
5. Where was Aaron's Italian villa located?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Warren Henry and his wife Janice live at the beginning of War and Remembrance?
2. What did Mutterperl do for a living before he was sent to Auschwitz?
3. What was the name of the book Mose Sacerdote wanted Aaron to sign?
4. Whom did Pam spend the most time talking to at the party in Chapter 23?
5. Selma Ascher is going to marry an _____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the history between Byron and Natalie?
2. Where is Natalie Henry as War and Remembrance opens?
3. What does Byron Henry later learn about the captain of the Devilfish after they are attacked?
4. How does Von Roon describe Hitler?
5. How are Byron and Natalie finally reunited in Marseilles?
6. Where is Byron Henry, Natalie's husband, at the beginning of War and Remembrance?
7. How does Dr. Beck respond when the SS official asks him about the Italian Jews?
8. Why does the commander of Auschwitz change his uniform when he goes home for dinner?
9. What two options for escape do Natalie and Aaron have left as Aaron faces pressure from Beck?
10. How does Pug end up headed back to Washington after losing the Northampton?
This section contains 1,052 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)