Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the clipper Pug is traveling on to Russia diverted to?
2. Pam and Pug are moving into a Washington apartment that formerly belong to whom?
(a) Harrison Peters.
(b) Leslie Slote.
(c) Alastair Tudsbury.
(d) Aaron Jastrow.
3. What illness is Aaron diagnosed as having while in German custody in France?
4. Who writes to tell Byron the truth about Pug and Rhoda's divorce?
5. What does Aaron tell the new director that the music department at Theresienstadt needs?
6. Peters reveals to Pug in Chapter 80 that the Army is interested in the Navy's system of processing _________.
7. What does Rhoda serve to eat at her reunion with Pug in Washington in Chapter 50?
(c) Chocolate cake.
8. What is the name of the married man Madeline Henry is having an affair with?
(a) Sime Anderson.
(b) Phillip Rule.
(c) Carter Aster.
(d) Hugh Cleveland.
9. What is the name of Captain Aster's executive officer on the submarine?
(a) Pete Bettman.
(b) Brent Petrell.
(c) Bill Cornett.
(d) Walt Gaines.
10. Berel Jastrow travels with forged papers as Reinhold Henkle, a German _____________.
(d) Construction worker.
11. As Pug tours Russia, he is shocked to hear that General Yevlenko's mother died from___________________.
12. What is the Russian Army known as?
(a) Stalin's Army.
(b) Lenin's Army.
(c) The Red Army.
(d) The Black Army.
13. Whom is Janice sleeping with after Warren's death?
(a) Hugh Cleveland.
(b) Carter Aster.
(c) Phillip Rule.
(d) Sime Anderson.
14. What kind of program has Natalie been to when she returns to her room to discover new clothes for her meeting with Eichmann?
(a) A movie.
(b) A puppet show.
(c) A play.
(d) The opera.
15. Leslie Slote explains to the Henrys that Aaron and Natalie are being __________ in France rather than detained.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Japanese fleet commander who faces Pug and Byron in battle?
2. Where does Aaron work in Theresienstadt?
3. The _______ Jews were the spotlight of the Red Cross visit to Theresienstadt.
4. What is the name of the book Hitler wrote?
5. Where does President Roosevelt send Pug in Chapter 50?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)