|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Byron meet up with at the party in Chapter 23?
2. What is the name of Pug's commander?
(a) Admiral Nimitz.
(b) Admiral Eisenhower.
(c) Admiral McCain.
(d) Admiral Spurance.
3. What nationality is Rabinovitz?
4. What means of transportation do the Jastrows and the Castelnuovos plan to use to escape Italy?
(b) U.S. freighter.
(d) Ore boats.
5. What are the men called who are emaciated and close to dying?
6. What is the name of the Viscount that Pam plans to marry?
(a) Leonard Spreregen.
(b) Harry Tomlin.
(c) Duncan Burne-Wilke.
(d) Hugh Cleveland.
7. What is the name of the man that Natalie confides once came into her bedroom and propositioned her while staying in Corte, France?
(b) Jean Paul.
8. Which prisoners are a proving to be a disappointment to the Commandant at Oswiecim?
9. What was the name of the book Mose Sacerdote wanted Aaron to sign?
(a) A Jew's Story.
(b) A Jew's Journey.
(c) World Holocaust.
(d) A Jew's Jesus.
10. What could Pug see out the window of Talky's hotel in Chapter 24?
(b) Pearl Harbor.
(c) Diamond Head.
(d) The Arizona.
11. Whom does Tudsbury want Pug to invite to the anniversary party so he can talk to him?
12. How many of Admiral Spurance's decisions does von Roon note as being stragetically important to the battle of Midway?
13. What did von Roon say was the key to the Axis upset victory in "The Japanese Surge" section of World Holocaust?
14. Aaron tells Beck he does not want to be like whom in Chapter 25?
(b) t.s. elliot.
(c) Ezra Pound.
(d) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
15. After Aaron refuses Beck, he then tells Natalie to write a letter of acceptance to visit whom?
(a) Dr. Castlenuovo.
(b) The Sacerdotes.
(c) The archbishop.
(d) Leslie Slote.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Aaron agrees to do what Beck wants, where will he and Natalie be sent?
2. Where do Warren Henry and his wife Janice live at the beginning of War and Remembrance?
3. Whom did Pam spend the most time talking to at the party in Chapter 23?
4. What is damaging the Commandant's reputation at Auschwitz?
5. Berel Jastow is living in the German prison camp under what name?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)