|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Pam spend the most time talking to at the party in Chapter 23?
2. Where did Pug and Pam Tudsbury first meet?
3. What are Mutterperl and Berel carrying to give to members of the resistance?
(a) Coded documents.
(c) Rolls of undeveloped film.
4. Whom was Talky's last story about?
5. What is the main title of the Von Roon document that Pug Henry translates?
(a) World Holocaust.
(b) World Without End.
(c) A Jew's Story.
(d) Walter Protocol.
6. Whom at the Jewish agency tells Byron he should see Jim Gaither about finding Natalie?
(a) Sime Anderson.
(b) Joe Schwartz.
(c) Luke Babbage.
(d) Leslie Slote.
7. Who is Leslie Slote surprised to see at the home of Treville Britton?
8. What is the nickname of Pamela Tudsbury's father?
9. What is the name of the island that the Northampton attacks in Chapter 15?
(a) Midway island.
(b) Wotje Island.
10. What did von Roon say was the key to the Axis upset victory in "The Japanese Surge" section of World Holocaust?
11. Whom was Natalie chasing after when she met and married Byron?
(a) Phillip Rule.
(b) Hugh Cleveland.
(c) Leslie Slote.
(d) Sime Anderson.
12. What kind of ship does the Devilfish sink?
13. How many of Admiral Spurance's decisions does von Roon note as being stragetically important to the battle of Midway?
14. What does Dr. Beck request Aaron to do?
(a) Leave the country.
(b) A radio broadcast.
(c) Hide Natalie.
(d) Stay in Italy.
15. What is the name of the man Byron is working for in Europe?
(a) Admiral Nimitz.
(b) Sam Jones.
(c) Breckinridge Long.
(d) Leslie Slote.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the huts called that Berel is building at Auschwitz?
2. Tudsbury's is not allowed to broadcast from Singapore because his report contains _________________.
3. Whom did Byron meet up with at the party in Chapter 23?
4. What is the name of the family Natalie and Aaron stay with in Corte, France?
5. _________________ virtually demanded that the planes be sent out to search for Japanese ships during Midway.
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)