|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom was the leader of the Enterprise flight squadrons during the battle of Midway?
2. What is the name of the ship in Naples harbor where Natalie Henry seeks safety?
(a) U.S.S. Intrepid.
(b) U.S.S. Northhampton.
3. Leslie Slote says the secret documents are worthless unless they can be ____________.
(d) Smuggled to America.
4. What is the name of the club in Singapore that Elsa McMahon is not allowed to enter?
(a) Tanglin Club.
(b) Tangerine Bar.
(c) Officer's Club.
(d) Raffles Bar.
5. What is Mutterperl's job at Auschwitz?
(a) A contractor.
(b) A carpenter.
(c) A scientist.
(d) A doctor.
6. What does Aaron think has caused the once-daring Natalie to be paralyzed with fear?
7. What are the huts called that Berel is building at Auschwitz?
8. What is the name of the submarine Byron Henry is assigned to, for a final mission, before he is stationed closer to his family?
9. Where did Byron and Natalie go on their honeymoon?
10. What is the name of the family Natalie and Aaron stay with in Corte, France?
11. Who is the high-ranking SS officer who is coming to inspect Auschwitz?
12. Whom does Tudsbury want Pug to invite to the anniversary party so he can talk to him?
13. Where is the Henry family going to celebrate Warren and Janice's anniversary?
(a) The Waikikian.
(b) Ala Moana Resort.
(c) Royal Hawaiian Hotel.
(d) Moana Hotel.
14. What could Pug see out the window of Talky's hotel in Chapter 24?
(b) The Arizona.
(c) Diamond Head.
(d) Pearl Harbor.
15. What is the name of the Commandant at Oswiecim?
(a) Major Hoess.
(b) Major Krauthammer.
(c) Major Himmler.
(d) Major Rapportfurer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Pam Tudsbury having dinner with Phillip Rule in London?
2. What did Mutterperl do for a living before he was sent to Auschwitz?
3. What are the men called who are emaciated and close to dying?
4. Berel Jastow is living in the German prison camp under what name?
5. Leslie Slote is slipped top secret documents by whom?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)