|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the SS official who visits Beck, insisting Italian Jews be moved to German work camps?
(b) Lieutenant Eichmann.
(c) Major Hoell.
(d) Lieutenant Reihert.
2. What is being tested at Auschwitz in Chapter 46?
(b) Mass graves.
(d) Gas chambers.
3. What nationality is Rabinovitz?
4. What are Mutterperl and Berel carrying to give to members of the resistance?
(b) Rolls of undeveloped film.
(c) Coded documents.
5. What could Pug see out the window of Talky's hotel in Chapter 24?
(a) The Arizona.
(b) Pearl Harbor.
(c) Diamond Head.
6. What is the name of Warren and Janice's son?
7. Where did Pug and Pam Tudsbury first meet?
8. Selma Ascher is going to marry an _____________.
(a) English Lord.
(b) Swiss millionaire.
(c) American Jew.
(d) Italian Count.
9. Who misinforms Byron that Natalie and the baby are on a boat headed to America?
10. What is the main title of the Von Roon document that Pug Henry translates?
(a) A Jew's Story.
(b) World Without End.
(c) World Holocaust.
(d) Walter Protocol.
11. Leslie Slote is slipped top secret documents by whom?
(a) Carter Aster.
(b) Joshua Ascher.
(c) Father Martin.
(d) Selma Ascher.
12. Aaron tells Beck he does not want to be like whom in Chapter 25?
(b) Ezra Pound.
(c) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
(d) t.s. elliot.
13. Where are Pug, his sons and Aster attending a party at the beginning of Chapter 23?
(a) The Moana.
(b) The Ala Moana.
(c) The Royal Hawaiian.
(d) The Governor's house.
14. Whom did Byron meet up with at the party in Chapter 23?
15. Which movie star is Rhoda going to get to meet while she is visiting Madeline?
(a) Humphrey Bogart.
(b) Betty Davis.
(c) Greta Garbo.
(d) James Stewart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is damaging the Commandant's reputation at Auschwitz?
2. The Commandant is in no mood for the ______________ celebration going on in his home.
3. Berel Jastow is living in the German prison camp under what name?
4. Whom at the Jewish agency tells Byron he should see Jim Gaither about finding Natalie?
5. Who comes aboard the Northampton to see Pug before he sails into battle?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)