|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does von Roon write that Roosevelt agreed to fight the Germans in Chapter 43?
(a) French North Africa.
2. What is the name of the ship in Naples harbor where Natalie Henry seeks safety?
(b) U.S.S. Northhampton.
(d) U.S.S. Intrepid.
3. What small battle does von Roon say was a decisive moment for the war against Japan?
(a) Pearl Harbor.
(b) Wotje Island.
(c) Doolittle Raid.
(d) Marshall Island.
4. If Aaron agrees to do what Beck wants, where will he and Natalie be sent?
(a) New York.
5. What is the name of Pug's commander?
(a) Admiral Spurance.
(b) Admiral Eisenhower.
(c) Admiral McCain.
(d) Admiral Nimitz.
6. Where was the Second Front Now rally held?
(a) Hollywood Bowl.
(b) Pearl Harbor.
(c) Venice Beach.
(d) Rodeo Drive.
7. The Commandant is in no mood for the ______________ celebration going on in his home.
8. Where are Pug, his sons and Aster attending a party at the beginning of Chapter 23?
(a) The Governor's house.
(b) The Moana.
(c) The Royal Hawaiian.
(d) The Ala Moana.
9. What kind of ship does the Devilfish sink?
10. Whom does Sacerdote say has arranged for Aaron, Natalie and Louis to be detained in Italy?
(a) Dr. Beck.
11. What is the name of the Commandant at Oswiecim?
(a) Major Krauthammer.
(b) Major Himmler.
(c) Major Hoess.
(d) Major Rapportfurer.
12. After Aaron refuses Beck, he then tells Natalie to write a letter of acceptance to visit whom?
(a) Dr. Castlenuovo.
(b) The archbishop.
(c) The Sacerdotes.
(d) Leslie Slote.
13. What is the nickname of Pamela Tudsbury's father?
14. Where did Byron and Natalie go on their honeymoon?
15. What is damaging the Commandant's reputation at Auschwitz?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which movie star is Rhoda going to get to meet while she is visiting Madeline?
2. Whom was Natalie chasing after when she met and married Byron?
3. What is the name of the Viscount that Pam plans to marry?
4. What is the name of the Castelnuovos' young daughter?
5. What are the huts called that Berel is building at Auschwitz?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)