|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is damaging the Commandant's reputation at Auschwitz?
2. What are the men called who are emaciated and close to dying?
3. What is Carter Aster's nickname?
4. Where was the Second Front Now rally held?
(a) Rodeo Drive.
(b) Hollywood Bowl.
(c) Pearl Harbor.
(d) Venice Beach.
5. Sacerdote tells Aaron and Natalie that the doctor who has treated Louis is whom?
(a) His son-in-law.
(b) A spy.
(c) His son.
(d) A fake.
6. Which movie star is Rhoda going to get to meet while she is visiting Madeline?
(a) Greta Garbo.
(b) Humphrey Bogart.
(c) James Stewart.
(d) Betty Davis.
7. Whom is the Hollywood screenwriter who is the Second Front Now rally chairman?
(a) Hugh Cleveland.
(b) Leonard Spreregen.
(c) Duncan Burne-Wilke.
(d) Harry Tomlin.
8. Who is the commanding officer of the Japanese fleet at the battle of Midway?
(a) Vice Admiral Hirokaki.
(b) Admiral Yakamoto.
(c) Admiral Kurito.
(d) Vice Admiral Nagumo.
9. What do Aaron and Natalie serve for dinner when Dr. Beck is their guest in Italy?
(c) Filet mignon.
10. Where is the Henry family going to celebrate Warren and Janice's anniversary?
(a) Moana Hotel.
(b) Ala Moana Resort.
(c) Royal Hawaiian Hotel.
(d) The Waikikian.
11. What is the name of Pug's commander?
(a) Admiral McCain.
(b) Admiral Spurance.
(c) Admiral Eisenhower.
(d) Admiral Nimitz.
12. Whom does Sacerdote say has arranged for Aaron, Natalie and Louis to be detained in Italy?
(c) Dr. Beck.
13. What does Dr. Beck request Aaron to do?
(a) A radio broadcast.
(b) Leave the country.
(c) Stay in Italy.
(d) Hide Natalie.
14. Who is the German in charge of Mutterperl's work?
15. Whom does Byron first encounter in Marseilles who makes remarks against Aaron's writing?
(a) Luke Babbage.
(b) Joe Swartz.
(c) Jim Gaither.
(d) Sime Anderson.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Rhoda arrives in Hollywood, Madeline has been put in charge of a party at the home of whom?
2. How many of Admiral Spurance's decisions does von Roon note as being stragetically important to the battle of Midway?
3. What is the name of the Commandant at Oswiecim?
4. Whom did Byron meet up with at the party in Chapter 23?
5. After Aaron refuses Beck, he then tells Natalie to write a letter of acceptance to visit whom?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)