|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beck brings Natalie a letter from whom in Chapter 25?
2. What is the name of the Commandant at Oswiecim?
(a) Major Krauthammer.
(b) Major Rapportfurer.
(c) Major Himmler.
(d) Major Hoess.
3. Whom at the Jewish agency tells Byron he should see Jim Gaither about finding Natalie?
(a) Joe Schwartz.
(b) Leslie Slote.
(c) Luke Babbage.
(d) Sime Anderson.
4. Who is Leslie Slote surprised to see at the home of Treville Britton?
5. Aaron tells Beck he does not want to be like whom in Chapter 25?
(a) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
(c) t.s. elliot.
(d) Ezra Pound.
6. What is the nickname of Pamela Tudsbury's father?
7. What is the name of the Castelnuovos' young daughter?
8. Where was Aaron's Italian villa located?
9. What kind of ship does the Devilfish sink?
10. Berel Jastow is living in the German prison camp under what name?
(a) Samuel Murpheal.
(b) Yuri Gorachov.
(c) Yuri Gorbachoff.
(d) Sammy Mutterperl.
11. What is unusual about Aaron's manuscript after June 4, 1942?
(a) It's written by Natalie.
(b) It's in code.
(c) It's lost.
(d) It's published.
12. Which prisoners at Oswiecim prove to be the hardest workers, according to the Commandant?
(a) Polish prisoners.
(b) Soviet prisoners.
(c) French prisoners.
(d) German prisoners.
13. What are the huts called that Berel is building at Auschwitz?
14. Where is Pam Tudsbury having dinner with Phillip Rule in London?
(a) The Plaza.
(b) The Oak Room.
(c) Buckingham Palace.
(d) The Savoy.
15. Where do Warren Henry and his wife Janice live at the beginning of War and Remembrance?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does von Roon write that Roosevelt agreed to fight the Germans in Chapter 43?
2. What is the name of the family Natalie and Aaron stay with in Corte, France?
3. Who is the German in charge of Mutterperl's work?
4. After Aaron refuses Beck, he then tells Natalie to write a letter of acceptance to visit whom?
5. What was the name of the book Mose Sacerdote wanted Aaron to sign?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)