|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Natalie plan to go the night Byron appears suddenly in France?
(b) Walk with Aaron.
(d) Rabinovitz's apartment.
2. Berel Jastow is living in the German prison camp under what name?
(a) Samuel Murpheal.
(b) Sammy Mutterperl.
(c) Yuri Gorbachoff.
(d) Yuri Gorachov.
3. How many of Admiral Spurance's decisions does von Roon note as being stragetically important to the battle of Midway?
4. What does Dr. Beck request Aaron to do?
(a) Stay in Italy.
(b) Hide Natalie.
(c) A radio broadcast.
(d) Leave the country.
5. What is the name of the ship in Naples harbor where Natalie Henry seeks safety?
(a) U.S.S. Intrepid.
(c) U.S.S. Northhampton.
6. What is the name of the submarine Byron Henry is assigned to, for a final mission, before he is stationed closer to his family?
7. Von Roon writes that the Allies met the Japanese at Guadalcanal where ____of the eleven Japanese ships sank.
8. The Northampton and several other ships are off the coast of _________ when they take heavy torpedo fire.
9. What kind of ship does the Devilfish sink?
10. Whom did von Roon believe to be Germany's greatest foe?
11. What did the Chicago Tribune print in its entirety?
(a) The Los Alamos papers.
(b) The Wannsee Protocol.
(c) The MacArthur Treaty.
(d) The Rainbow Five war program.
12. What is the name of the Commandant at Oswiecim?
(a) Major Hoess.
(b) Major Rapportfurer.
(c) Major Krauthammer.
(d) Major Himmler.
13. In what year does Pug first translate the Von Roon document?
14. What is the name of Warren's gunner during the battle of Midway?
15. Which prisoners are a proving to be a disappointment to the Commandant at Oswiecim?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Leslie Slote discover is killed by a truck on his way over to meet with Leslie?
2. Whom was the leader of the Enterprise flight squadrons during the battle of Midway?
3. What could Pug see out the window of Talky's hotel in Chapter 24?
4. Whom at the Jewish agency tells Byron he should see Jim Gaither about finding Natalie?
5. What is the name of the Viscount that Pam plans to marry?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)