|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Byron attending submarine attack school?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) San Diego.
(d) Los Angeles.
2. If Aaron agrees to do what Beck wants, where will he and Natalie be sent?
(a) New York.
3. What is the name of Warren's gunner during the battle of Midway?
4. The Commandant is in no mood for the ______________ celebration going on in his home.
5. What is damaging the Commandant's reputation at Auschwitz?
6. Whom at the Jewish agency tells Byron he should see Jim Gaither about finding Natalie?
(a) Joe Schwartz.
(b) Luke Babbage.
(c) Leslie Slote.
(d) Sime Anderson.
7. What is the name of the manuscript Aaron is working on?
(a) A Jew's Journey.
(b) A Jew's Story.
(c) The World Holocaust.
(d) The Wannsee Protocol.
8. Where is the Henry family going to celebrate Warren and Janice's anniversary?
(a) Royal Hawaiian Hotel.
(b) The Waikikian.
(c) Moana Hotel.
(d) Ala Moana Resort.
9. After the Northampton is hit at Midway, what is the one cruiser left unscathed?
10. What is the name of the Viscount that Pam plans to marry?
(a) Hugh Cleveland.
(b) Duncan Burne-Wilke.
(c) Leonard Spreregen.
(d) Harry Tomlin.
11. Aaron tells Dr. Beck that he predicts the _______ will win the war.
12. Whom did von Roon believe to be Germany's greatest foe?
13. What does Dr. Beck request Aaron to do?
(a) Leave the country.
(b) A radio broadcast.
(c) Hide Natalie.
(d) Stay in Italy.
14. Aaron tells Beck he does not want to be like whom in Chapter 25?
(a) t.s. elliot.
(c) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
(d) Ezra Pound.
15. What are the men called who are emaciated and close to dying?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the ship in Naples harbor where Natalie Henry seeks safety?
2. Which prisoners are a proving to be a disappointment to the Commandant at Oswiecim?
3. Who is the high-ranking SS officer who is coming to inspect Auschwitz?
4. Selma Ascher reminds Leslie Slote of whom?
5. What is the main title of the Von Roon document that Pug Henry translates?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)