|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sacerdote tells Aaron and Natalie that the doctor who has treated Louis is whom?
(a) His son-in-law.
(b) A fake.
(c) A spy.
(d) His son.
2. What nationality is Rabinovitz?
3. Who is the commanding officer of the Japanese fleet at the battle of Midway?
(a) Vice Admiral Hirokaki.
(b) Admiral Kurito.
(c) Vice Admiral Nagumo.
(d) Admiral Yakamoto.
4. Whom did Byron meet up with at the party in Chapter 23?
5. After the Northampton is hit at Midway, what is the one cruiser left unscathed?
6. Who points out the flaws of Byron's plan to take Natalie and Louis with him out of France?
7. Byron is sent to Marseilles as what for the military?
8. Where is the Henry family going to celebrate Warren and Janice's anniversary?
(a) Ala Moana Resort.
(b) Royal Hawaiian Hotel.
(c) The Waikikian.
(d) Moana Hotel.
9. What was the date for the beginning of the battle of Midway?
(a) December 7, 1942.
(b) July 4, 1943.
(c) June 2, 1942.
(d) June 4, 1942.
10. What is the name of the island that the Northampton attacks in Chapter 15?
(a) Wotje Island.
(c) Midway island.
11. Beck brings Natalie a letter from whom in Chapter 25?
12. What is the name of the manuscript Aaron is working on?
(a) A Jew's Journey.
(b) The Wannsee Protocol.
(c) The World Holocaust.
(d) A Jew's Story.
13. Where did Byron and Natalie go on their honeymoon?
14. Whom does Aaron write about suddenly treating him differently in Chapter 29?
(a) Mose Sacerdote.
(b) The archbishop.
(c) Dr. Castelnuovo.
(d) Dr. Beck.
15. What are the men called who are emaciated and close to dying?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is damaging the Commandant's reputation at Auschwitz?
2. _________________ virtually demanded that the planes be sent out to search for Japanese ships during Midway.
3. Selma Ascher reminds Leslie Slote of whom?
4. Aaron tells Dr. Beck that he predicts the _______ will win the war.
5. What is the nickname of Pamela Tudsbury's father?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)