|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the book Mose Sacerdote wanted Aaron to sign?
(a) A Jew's Journey.
(b) World Holocaust.
(c) A Jew's Jesus.
(d) A Jew's Story.
2. Which prisoners at Oswiecim prove to be the hardest workers, according to the Commandant?
(a) French prisoners.
(b) Polish prisoners.
(c) Soviet prisoners.
(d) German prisoners.
3. What are Mutterperl and Berel carrying to give to members of the resistance?
(b) Coded documents.
(c) Rolls of undeveloped film.
4. Whom is the Hollywood screenwriter who is the Second Front Now rally chairman?
(a) Duncan Burne-Wilke.
(b) Hugh Cleveland.
(c) Leonard Spreregen.
(d) Harry Tomlin.
5. What is the name of Warren and Janice's son?
6. Berel Jastow is living in the German prison camp under what name?
(a) Samuel Murpheal.
(b) Yuri Gorbachoff.
(c) Sammy Mutterperl.
(d) Yuri Gorachov.
7. Where was Aaron's Italian villa located?
8. Whom does Aaron wish he was on better terms with in Chapter 29?
9. Selma Ascher reminds Leslie Slote of whom?
10. What do Aaron and Natalie serve for dinner when Dr. Beck is their guest in Italy?
(a) Filet mignon.
11. Leslie Slote says the secret documents are worthless unless they can be ____________.
(d) Smuggled to America.
12. What means of transportation do the Jastrows and the Castelnuovos plan to use to escape Italy?
(a) Ore boats.
(c) U.S. freighter.
13. Natalie, Aaron and Louis are staying with a plumber named _____________ in Marseilles.
(a) Itzhak Mendelson.
(b) Adam Russeau.
(c) Abraham Rubin.
(d) Josiah Mettlebaum.
14. Tudsbury's is not allowed to broadcast from Singapore because his report contains _________________.
(a) Predictions about the war.
(b) Vital military information.
(c) Foul language.
(d) Insults to the royalty.
15. What is the name of the submarine Byron Henry is assigned to, for a final mission, before he is stationed closer to his family?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Natalie plan to go the night Byron appears suddenly in France?
2. After the Northampton is hit at Midway, what is the one cruiser left unscathed?
3. What is the name of the Commandant at Oswiecim?
4. What was the date for the beginning of the battle of Midway?
5. What nationality is Rabinovitz?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)