|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Aaron wish he was on better terms with in Chapter 29?
2. Who is the German in charge of Mutterperl's work?
3. Whom does Rhoda meet on the train in Chicago after breaking off her relationship with Kirby Palmer?
(a) Admiral Spurance.
(b) Carter Aster.
(c) Colonel Harrison Peters.
(d) Leslie Slote.
4. Pam tells Rhoda that the last time she saw Warren he seemed _____________.
5. What is the name of the Viscount that Pam plans to marry?
(a) Leonard Spreregen.
(b) Duncan Burne-Wilke.
(c) Harry Tomlin.
(d) Hugh Cleveland.
6. What is the main title of the Von Roon document that Pug Henry translates?
(a) A Jew's Story.
(b) World Holocaust.
(c) Walter Protocol.
(d) World Without End.
7. What do Aaron and Natalie serve for dinner when Dr. Beck is their guest in Italy?
(b) Filet mignon.
8. What is the name of the Castelnuovos' young daughter?
9. The Commandant is in no mood for the ______________ celebration going on in his home.
10. What small battle does von Roon say was a decisive moment for the war against Japan?
(a) Marshall Island.
(b) Doolittle Raid.
(c) Pearl Harbor.
(d) Wotje Island.
11. Whom does Byron first encounter in Marseilles who makes remarks against Aaron's writing?
(a) Joe Swartz.
(b) Jim Gaither.
(c) Luke Babbage.
(d) Sime Anderson.
12. Byron is sent to Marseilles as what for the military?
13. What is Carter Aster's nickname?
14. Where is Byron attending submarine attack school?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) San Diego.
(c) Los Angeles.
15. Where are Pug, his sons and Aster attending a party at the beginning of Chapter 23?
(a) The Moana.
(b) The Royal Hawaiian.
(c) The Ala Moana.
(d) The Governor's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aaron tells Dr. Beck that he predicts the _______ will win the war.
2. What is the name of the club in Singapore that Elsa McMahon is not allowed to enter?
3. What are Mutterperl and Berel carrying to give to members of the resistance?
4. If Aaron agrees to do what Beck wants, where will he and Natalie be sent?
5. What does Byron have around his wrist when and Natalie are reunited in France?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)