Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 50 through 55)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where was Aaron's Italian villa located?
2. Whom does Pug surprise with a visit in Chapter 48?
3. What is the name of the Assistant Secretary of State Slote meets with about helping Jews come to America?
a) Julius Wurtweiler.
b) Harrison Peters.
c) Sime Anderson.
d) Breckingridge Long.
4. What does Rhoda serve to eat at her reunion with Pug in Washington in Chapter 50?
c) Chocolate cake.
5. What does each day start with at Auschwitz?
b) Roll call.
c) Grave digging.
This section contains 491 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)