Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aaron tells Dr. Beck that he predicts the _______ will win the war.
2. After the Northampton is hit at Midway, what is the one cruiser left unscathed?
3. What is the name of the manuscript Aaron is working on?
(a) The Wannsee Protocol.
(b) The World Holocaust.
(c) A Jew's Journey.
(d) A Jew's Story.
4. What is being tested at Auschwitz in Chapter 46?
(c) Gas chambers.
(d) Mass graves.
5. Whom was Natalie attracted to on the Izmir?
(a) Dr. Beck.
(b) Dr. Castelnuovo.
(c) Leslie Slote.
(d) Avrim Rabinovitz.
6. Where was Aaron's Italian villa located?
7. What is Carter Aster's nickname?
8. Selma Ascher is going to marry an _____________.
(a) Swiss millionaire.
(b) English Lord.
(c) Italian Count.
(d) American Jew.
9. What does Dr. Beck request Aaron to do?
(a) A radio broadcast.
(b) Hide Natalie.
(c) Leave the country.
(d) Stay in Italy.
10. If Aaron agrees to do what Beck wants, where will he and Natalie be sent?
(d) New York.
11. Sacerdote tells Aaron and Natalie that the doctor who has treated Louis is whom?
(a) A spy.
(b) His son.
(c) A fake.
(d) His son-in-law.
12. Whom does Tudsbury want Pug to invite to the anniversary party so he can talk to him?
13. What is the name of the island that the Northampton attacks in Chapter 15?
(a) Wotje Island.
(d) Midway island.
14. Whom does Aaron write about suddenly treating him differently in Chapter 29?
(a) Dr. Castelnuovo.
(b) Mose Sacerdote.
(c) Dr. Beck.
(d) The archbishop.
15. Where did Pug and Pam Tudsbury first meet?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Byron have around his wrist when and Natalie are reunited in France?
2. Where does Natalie plan to go the night Byron appears suddenly in France?
3. What does Aaron think has caused the once-daring Natalie to be paralyzed with fear?
4. What does each day start with at Auschwitz?
5. What is the nickname of Pamela Tudsbury's father?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)