|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Northampton and several other ships are off the coast of _________ when they take heavy torpedo fire.
2. What is the name of Warren's gunner during the battle of Midway?
3. What is the name of the man that Natalie confides once came into her bedroom and propositioned her while staying in Corte, France?
(b) Jean Paul.
4. Where did Pug and Pam Tudsbury first meet?
5. Leslie Slote is at a function in _____ when he meets Selma Ascher.
6. Aaron tells Dr. Beck that he predicts the _______ will win the war.
7. What small battle does von Roon say was a decisive moment for the war against Japan?
(a) Doolittle Raid.
(b) Wotje Island.
(c) Pearl Harbor.
(d) Marshall Island.
8. Leslie Slote says the secret documents are worthless unless they can be ____________.
(b) Smuggled to America.
9. Aaron tells Beck he does not want to be like whom in Chapter 25?
(a) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
(c) Ezra Pound.
(d) t.s. elliot.
10. What did von Roon say was the key to the Axis upset victory in "The Japanese Surge" section of World Holocaust?
11. Where was the Second Front Now rally held?
(a) Hollywood Bowl.
(b) Venice Beach.
(c) Pearl Harbor.
(d) Rodeo Drive.
12. What is the name of the Commandant at Oswiecim?
(a) Major Krauthammer.
(b) Major Rapportfurer.
(c) Major Hoess.
(d) Major Himmler.
13. What is damaging the Commandant's reputation at Auschwitz?
14. Whom is the Hollywood screenwriter who is the Second Front Now rally chairman?
(a) Duncan Burne-Wilke.
(b) Hugh Cleveland.
(c) Harry Tomlin.
(d) Leonard Spreregen.
15. Whom at the Jewish agency tells Byron he should see Jim Gaither about finding Natalie?
(a) Leslie Slote.
(b) Joe Schwartz.
(c) Sime Anderson.
(d) Luke Babbage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tudsbury's is not allowed to broadcast from Singapore because his report contains _________________.
2. Who points out the flaws of Byron's plan to take Natalie and Louis with him out of France?
3. After the Northampton is hit at Midway, what is the one cruiser left unscathed?
4. Whom did von Roon believe to be Germany's greatest foe?
5. Whom did Pam spend the most time talking to at the party in Chapter 23?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)