|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom was Talky's last story about?
2. The Commandant is in no mood for the ______________ celebration going on in his home.
3. In Chapter 29, Aaron says Japan's rising power is like what?
(a) A wisp of smoke.
(b) A genie in a bottle.
(c) A sleeping giant.
(d) An angry dragon.
4. Where did Byron and Natalie go on their honeymoon?
5. Whom did Pam spend the most time talking to at the party in Chapter 23?
6. Who is the German in charge of Mutterperl's work?
7. Von Roon writes that the Allies met the Japanese at Guadalcanal where ____of the eleven Japanese ships sank.
8. Pam tells Rhoda that the last time she saw Warren he seemed _____________.
9. What was the name of the book Mose Sacerdote wanted Aaron to sign?
(a) A Jew's Jesus.
(b) World Holocaust.
(c) A Jew's Journey.
(d) A Jew's Story.
10. Where is Byron attending submarine attack school?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) San Diego.
11. _________________ virtually demanded that the planes be sent out to search for Japanese ships during Midway.
(a) Captain Browning.
(b) Warren Henry.
(c) Pug Henry.
(d) Admiral Spurance.
12. Aaron tells Beck he does not want to be like whom in Chapter 25?
(a) Ezra Pound.
(b) t.s. elliot.
(d) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
13. Where did Pug and Pam Tudsbury first meet?
14. Where are Pug, his sons and Aster attending a party at the beginning of Chapter 23?
(a) The Governor's house.
(b) The Ala Moana.
(c) The Moana.
(d) The Royal Hawaiian.
15. What is the main title of the Von Roon document that Pug Henry translates?
(a) Walter Protocol.
(b) A Jew's Story.
(c) World Holocaust.
(d) World Without End.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Pug first translate the Von Roon document?
2. What is the name of the club in Singapore that Elsa McMahon is not allowed to enter?
3. What is the nickname of Pamela Tudsbury's father?
4. What is Carter Aster's nickname?
5. If Aaron agrees to do what Beck wants, where will he and Natalie be sent?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)