|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Leslie Slote says the secret documents are worthless unless they can be ____________.
(c) Smuggled to America.
2. What does Byron have around his wrist when and Natalie are reunited in France?
(b) A leather pouch.
(c) Dog tags.
(d) Gold watch.
3. Who is the SS official who visits Beck, insisting Italian Jews be moved to German work camps?
(a) Lieutenant Reihert.
(c) Lieutenant Eichmann.
(d) Major Hoell.
4. Whom does Tudsbury want Pug to invite to the anniversary party so he can talk to him?
5. What small battle does von Roon say was a decisive moment for the war against Japan?
(a) Pearl Harbor.
(b) Marshall Island.
(c) Doolittle Raid.
(d) Wotje Island.
6. What is the name of the man Byron is working for in Europe?
(a) Sam Jones.
(b) Leslie Slote.
(c) Breckinridge Long.
(d) Admiral Nimitz.
7. What is the name of the Castelnuovos' young daughter?
8. What means of transportation do the Jastrows and the Castelnuovos plan to use to escape Italy?
(a) Ore boats.
(b) U.S. freighter.
9. What is the name of Warren and Janice's son?
10. What is the name of Pug's commander?
(a) Admiral Eisenhower.
(b) Admiral Nimitz.
(c) Admiral McCain.
(d) Admiral Spurance.
11. Natalie, Aaron and Louis are staying with a plumber named _____________ in Marseilles.
(a) Adam Russeau.
(b) Abraham Rubin.
(c) Itzhak Mendelson.
(d) Josiah Mettlebaum.
12. Whom at the Jewish agency tells Byron he should see Jim Gaither about finding Natalie?
(a) Luke Babbage.
(b) Sime Anderson.
(c) Leslie Slote.
(d) Joe Schwartz.
13. After Aaron refuses Beck, he then tells Natalie to write a letter of acceptance to visit whom?
(a) Leslie Slote.
(b) Dr. Castlenuovo.
(c) The Sacerdotes.
(d) The archbishop.
14. What did von Roon say was the key to the Axis upset victory in "The Japanese Surge" section of World Holocaust?
15. As Rhoda arrives in Hollywood, Madeline has been put in charge of a party at the home of whom?
(a) Harry Tomlin.
(b) Hugh Cleveland.
(c) Leonard Spreregen.
(d) Duncan Burne-Wilke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Byron meet Ursula?
2. Where is Byron attending submarine attack school?
3. Pam tells Rhoda that the last time she saw Warren he seemed _____________.
4. Where was Aaron's Italian villa located?
5. What is the name of the club in Singapore that Elsa McMahon is not allowed to enter?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)