Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Chapters 1 through 10
1. What concern does Rhoda Henry express about her daughter-in-law in a letter to her husband?
2. Where is Natalie Henry as War and Remembrance opens?
3. Where is Byron Henry, Natalie's husband, at the beginning of War and Remembrance?
4. What happens when Pamela Tudsbury goes with friends to meet her father at a club in Singapore?
Short Essay Question - Chapters 11 through 16
5. Why does the commander of Auschwitz change his uniform when he goes home for dinner?
This section contains 1,029 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)