|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 94 through 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What means of transportation do the Jastrows and the Castelnuovos plan to use to escape Italy?
(b) Ore boats.
(d) U.S. freighter.
2. Which prisoners are a proving to be a disappointment to the Commandant at Oswiecim?
3. Aaron sings and dances to a death song one night and as the performance ends Aaron recognizes _____.
4. Pam and Pug are moving into a Washington apartment that formerly belong to whom?
(a) Aaron Jastrow.
(b) Alastair Tudsbury.
(c) Leslie Slote.
(d) Harrison Peters.
5. Where does Byron meet Ursula?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of program has Natalie been to when she returns to her room to discover new clothes for her meeting with Eichmann?
2. Where does Natalie plan to go the night Byron appears suddenly in France?
3. Who is the SS official who visits Beck, insisting Italian Jews be moved to German work camps?
4. What is the name of the ship Victor "Pug" Henry prepares to take command of in the beginning of War and Remembrance?
5. What did the Chicago Tribune print in its entirety?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)