|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 82 through 88.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Army officer who admires Rhoda?
(a) Julius Wurtweiler.
(b) Harrison Peters.
(c) Breckingridge Long.
(d) Sime Anderson.
2. What does Leslie Slote tell Julius Wurtweiler is the only real way to help the Jews in Europe?
(a) Control Paris.
(b) Destroy Nazi Germany.
(c) Kill Hitler.
(d) Bomb Japan.
3. What is the name of the new director at Theresienstadt after Aaron becomes a Jewish official?
(a) Josiah Tuttlebaum.
(b) Daniel Ginsburg.
(c) Karl Rahm.
(d) Abraham Jonesburg.
4. Where are Pug, his sons and Aster attending a party at the beginning of Chapter 23?
(a) The Governor's house.
(b) The Moana.
(c) The Royal Hawaiian.
(d) The Ala Moana.
5. What are the huts called that Berel is building at Auschwitz?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man that Natalie confides once came into her bedroom and propositioned her while staying in Corte, France?
2. The _______ Jews were the spotlight of the Red Cross visit to Theresienstadt.
3. Sacerdote tells Aaron and Natalie that the doctor who has treated Louis is whom?
4. Whom does Sacerdote say has arranged for Aaron, Natalie and Louis to be detained in Italy?
5. Aaron tells Dr. Beck that he predicts the _______ will win the war.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)