|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 82 through 88.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aaron tell the new director that the music department at Theresienstadt needs?
2. Von Roon writes that the Allies met the Japanese at Guadalcanal where ____of the eleven Japanese ships sank.
3. Peters reveals to Pug in Chapter 80 that the Army is interested in the Navy's system of processing _________.
4. Which prisoners are a proving to be a disappointment to the Commandant at Oswiecim?
5. Whom is Leslie Slote surprised to meet with while he is in Washington trying to get the American government to help with the plight of European Jews?
(a) Pam Tudsbury.
(b) Sime Anderson.
(c) Pug Henry.
(d) Selma Ascher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the new director at Theresienstadt after Aaron becomes a Jewish official?
2. After Aaron refuses Beck, he then tells Natalie to write a letter of acceptance to visit whom?
3. Madame Rosen's orphanage is located outside of __________.
4. What was the date for the beginning of the battle of Midway?
5. What does Rhoda serve to eat at her reunion with Pug in Washington in Chapter 50?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)