|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 82 through 88.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Leslie get information about the concentration camps?
(a) Theater pamphlets.
(b) Major newspapers.
(c) Ladies magazines.
(d) University newspapers.
2. Whom does Aaron wish he was on better terms with in Chapter 29?
3. As Rhoda arrives in Hollywood, Madeline has been put in charge of a party at the home of whom?
(a) Hugh Cleveland.
(b) Duncan Burne-Wilke.
(c) Harry Tomlin.
(d) Leonard Spreregen.
4. What is the name of the Japanese fleet commander who faces Pug and Byron in battle?
5. What is the name of Warren and Janice's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Byron have around his wrist when and Natalie are reunited in France?
2. Who is the Jewish woman who helps Berel Jastrow when he is captured by the partisans?
3. Who is trying to get Louis out of Theresienstadt?
4. Whom is the Hollywood screenwriter who is the Second Front Now rally chairman?
5. Whom does Sacerdote say has arranged for Aaron, Natalie and Louis to be detained in Italy?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)