|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 67 through 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Pug, his sons and Aster attending a party at the beginning of Chapter 23?
(a) The Royal Hawaiian.
(b) The Ala Moana.
(c) The Governor's house.
(d) The Moana.
2. What does Rhoda serve to eat at her reunion with Pug in Washington in Chapter 50?
(c) Chocolate cake.
3. What is the name of the man Byron is working for in Europe?
(a) Breckinridge Long.
(b) Sam Jones.
(c) Leslie Slote.
(d) Admiral Nimitz.
4. Whom was Natalie attracted to on the Izmir?
(a) Leslie Slote.
(b) Avrim Rabinovitz.
(c) Dr. Castelnuovo.
(d) Dr. Beck.
5. What does Leslie Slote tell Julius Wurtweiler is the only real way to help the Jews in Europe?
(a) Kill Hitler.
(b) Control Paris.
(c) Destroy Nazi Germany.
(d) Bomb Japan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main title of the Von Roon document that Pug Henry translates?
2. Who points out the flaws of Byron's plan to take Natalie and Louis with him out of France?
3. Whom did Byron meet up with at the party in Chapter 23?
4. Who is the commanding officer of the Japanese fleet at the battle of Midway?
5. What are Mutterperl and Berel carrying to give to members of the resistance?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)