|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 44 through 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality is Rabinovitz?
2. What did von Roon say was the key to the Axis upset victory in "The Japanese Surge" section of World Holocaust?
3. Where does Natalie plan to go the night Byron appears suddenly in France?
(b) Rabinovitz's apartment.
(d) Walk with Aaron.
4. Whom at the Jewish agency tells Byron he should see Jim Gaither about finding Natalie?
(a) Sime Anderson.
(b) Joe Schwartz.
(c) Leslie Slote.
(d) Luke Babbage.
5. Berel Jastow is living in the German prison camp under what name?
(a) Yuri Gorbachoff.
(b) Yuri Gorachov.
(c) Sammy Mutterperl.
(d) Samuel Murpheal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the island that the Northampton attacks in Chapter 15?
2. What is the name of the man that Natalie confides once came into her bedroom and propositioned her while staying in Corte, France?
3. As Rhoda arrives in Hollywood, Madeline has been put in charge of a party at the home of whom?
4. Aaron tells Dr. Beck that he predicts the _______ will win the war.
5. Leslie Slote is at a function in _____ when he meets Selma Ascher.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)