|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 44 through 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the ship Victor "Pug" Henry prepares to take command of in the beginning of War and Remembrance?
(b) U.S.S. Northhampton.
(c) U.S.S. Intrepid.
2. Where was Aaron's Italian villa located?
3. What is the name of the family Natalie and Aaron stay with in Corte, France?
4. Whom does Sacerdote say has arranged for Aaron, Natalie and Louis to be detained in Italy?
(b) Dr. Beck.
5. What is the name of the man that Natalie confides once came into her bedroom and propositioned her while staying in Corte, France?
(a) Jean Paul.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Byron meet Ursula?
2. Who is the German in charge of Mutterperl's work?
3. What is Carter Aster's nickname?
4. If Aaron agrees to do what Beck wants, where will he and Natalie be sent?
5. Pam tells Rhoda that the last time she saw Warren he seemed _____________.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)