|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 through 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Selma Ascher is going to marry an _____________.
(a) Swiss millionaire.
(b) American Jew.
(c) English Lord.
(d) Italian Count.
2. What is the main title of the Von Roon document that Pug Henry translates?
(a) Walter Protocol.
(b) World Holocaust.
(c) World Without End.
(d) A Jew's Story.
3. Aaron notes that Sacerdote is Italian for what name?
4. What is the name of the ship in Naples harbor where Natalie Henry seeks safety?
(b) U.S.S. Northhampton.
(d) U.S.S. Intrepid.
5. Where is the Henry family going to celebrate Warren and Janice's anniversary?
(a) Moana Hotel.
(b) The Waikikian.
(c) Royal Hawaiian Hotel.
(d) Ala Moana Resort.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the book Mose Sacerdote wanted Aaron to sign?
2. Who is the SS official who visits Beck, insisting Italian Jews be moved to German work camps?
3. Who misinforms Byron that Natalie and the baby are on a boat headed to America?
4. Which prisoners at Oswiecim prove to be the hardest workers, according to the Commandant?
5. What is the name of the manuscript Aaron is working on?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)