|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 through 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the SS official who visits Beck, insisting Italian Jews be moved to German work camps?
(a) Lieutenant Reihert.
(c) Lieutenant Eichmann.
(d) Major Hoell.
2. What do Aaron and Natalie serve for dinner when Dr. Beck is their guest in Italy?
(b) Filet mignon.
3. What is the name of the ship in Naples harbor where Natalie Henry seeks safety?
(a) U.S.S. Northhampton.
(b) U.S.S. Intrepid.
4. What is the name of the club in Singapore that Elsa McMahon is not allowed to enter?
(a) Officer's Club.
(b) Tanglin Club.
(c) Raffles Bar.
(d) Tangerine Bar.
5. After Aaron refuses Beck, he then tells Natalie to write a letter of acceptance to visit whom?
(a) Dr. Castlenuovo.
(b) The Sacerdotes.
(c) The archbishop.
(d) Leslie Slote.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Sacerdote say has arranged for Aaron, Natalie and Louis to be detained in Italy?
2. Where did Byron and Natalie go on their honeymoon?
3. Sacerdote tells Aaron and Natalie that the doctor who has treated Louis is whom?
4. Where does Byron meet Ursula?
5. Where is Pam Tudsbury having dinner with Phillip Rule in London?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)