|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 through 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the manuscript Aaron is working on?
(a) The World Holocaust.
(b) A Jew's Journey.
(c) A Jew's Story.
(d) The Wannsee Protocol.
2. Who is the German in charge of Mutterperl's work?
3. Aaron notes that Sacerdote is Italian for what name?
4. What could Pug see out the window of Talky's hotel in Chapter 24?
(a) Diamond Head.
(b) Pearl Harbor.
(d) The Arizona.
5. Who misinforms Byron that Natalie and the baby are on a boat headed to America?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Chicago Tribune print in its entirety?
2. Whom does Sacerdote say has arranged for Aaron, Natalie and Louis to be detained in Italy?
3. In what year does Pug first translate the Von Roon document?
4. What did von Roon say was the key to the Axis upset victory in "The Japanese Surge" section of World Holocaust?
5. What is Carter Aster's nickname?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)