|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 82 through 88.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Byron and Natalie go on their honeymoon?
2. Von Roon writes that the Allies met the Japanese at Guadalcanal where ____of the eleven Japanese ships sank.
3. What kind of program has Natalie been to when she returns to her room to discover new clothes for her meeting with Eichmann?
(a) A play.
(b) The opera.
(c) A movie.
(d) A puppet show.
4. What is the name of Leslie Slote's friend in the State Department?
(a) Charles Schwartz.
(b) John Smith.
(c) Foxy Davis.
(d) Douglas Weiss.
5. Sacerdote tells Aaron and Natalie that the doctor who has treated Louis is whom?
(a) His son.
(b) A fake.
(c) A spy.
(d) His son-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the submarine Byron commands?
2. Whom does Leslie Slote write a letter to, resigning from his position in the Foreign Service?
3. What is the name of the man Byron is working for in Europe?
4. As Pug tours Russia, he is shocked to hear that General Yevlenko's mother died from___________________.
5. What did the Chicago Tribune print in its entirety?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)