|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 82 through 88.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Rhoda arrives in Hollywood, Madeline has been put in charge of a party at the home of whom?
(a) Harry Tomlin.
(b) Duncan Burne-Wilke.
(c) Leonard Spreregen.
(d) Hugh Cleveland.
2. Who is the Jewish woman who helps Berel Jastrow when he is captured by the partisans?
(a) Bronka Ginsberg.
(b) Tonta Harberg.
(c) Helga Tuttlebaum.
(d) Griselda Bettleman.
3. Natalie, Aaron and Louis are staying with a plumber named _____________ in Marseilles.
(a) Itzhak Mendelson.
(b) Abraham Rubin.
(c) Adam Russeau.
(d) Josiah Mettlebaum.
4. Where does President Roosevelt send Pug in Chapter 50?
5. What are the huts called that Berel is building at Auschwitz?
Short Answer Questions
1. Pam tells Rhoda that the last time she saw Warren he seemed _____________.
2. Who is Leslie Slote surprised to see at the home of Treville Britton?
3. In what year does Pug first translate the Von Roon document?
4. What did von Roon say was the key to the Axis upset victory in "The Japanese Surge" section of World Holocaust?
5. What is the name of the new director at Theresienstadt after Aaron becomes a Jewish official?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)