|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 82 through 88.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Jewish woman who helps Berel Jastrow when he is captured by the partisans?
(a) Bronka Ginsberg.
(b) Griselda Bettleman.
(c) Helga Tuttlebaum.
(d) Tonta Harberg.
2. What does Aaron think has caused the once-daring Natalie to be paralyzed with fear?
3. Who misinforms Byron that Natalie and the baby are on a boat headed to America?
4. Where is Madam Rosen told the German military needs to move the current orphanage building to?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A ski resort.
(c) A school.
(d) A hospital.
5. Whom does Berel Jastrow give the secret films to in Prague?
(a) A professor.
(b) A contruction worker.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A dentist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What small battle does von Roon say was a decisive moment for the war against Japan?
2. Aaron sings and dances to a death song one night and as the performance ends Aaron recognizes _____.
3. Whom does Sacerdote say has arranged for Aaron, Natalie and Louis to be detained in Italy?
4. What are the men called who are emaciated and close to dying?
5. What is the name of Pug's contact who may have enough clout to help Natalie?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)