|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 82 through 88.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Leslie Slote write a letter to, resigning from his position in the Foreign Service?
(a) Breckingridge Long.
(b) President Roosevelt.
(c) William Tuttle.
(d) Harry Tomlin.
2. If Aaron agrees to do what Beck wants, where will he and Natalie be sent?
(c) New York.
3. Sacerdote tells Aaron and Natalie that the doctor who has treated Louis is whom?
(a) His son-in-law.
(b) A fake.
(c) A spy.
(d) His son.
4. Where did Byron and Natalie go on their honeymoon?
5. In Chapter 29, Aaron says Japan's rising power is like what?
(a) A wisp of smoke.
(b) An angry dragon.
(c) A sleeping giant.
(d) A genie in a bottle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aaron use to try to bribe the commander of Theresienstadt to save Natalie from being transported?
2. What could Pug see out the window of Talky's hotel in Chapter 24?
3. What small battle does von Roon say was a decisive moment for the war against Japan?
4. Who points out the flaws of Byron's plan to take Natalie and Louis with him out of France?
5. Aaron sings and dances to a death song one night and as the performance ends Aaron recognizes _____.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)