|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 through 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Warren's gunner during the battle of Midway?
2. What was the date for the beginning of the battle of Midway?
(a) December 7, 1942.
(b) June 4, 1942.
(c) June 2, 1942.
(d) July 4, 1943.
3. Leslie Slote is slipped top secret documents by whom?
(a) Father Martin.
(b) Carter Aster.
(c) Selma Ascher.
(d) Joshua Ascher.
4. Who is the SS official who visits Beck, insisting Italian Jews be moved to German work camps?
(b) Lieutenant Eichmann.
(c) Lieutenant Reihert.
(d) Major Hoell.
5. Where are Pug, his sons and Aster attending a party at the beginning of Chapter 23?
(a) The Ala Moana.
(b) The Governor's house.
(c) The Royal Hawaiian.
(d) The Moana.
Short Answer Questions
1. Selma Ascher is going to marry an _____________.
2. What is the name of the island that the Northampton attacks in Chapter 15?
3. If Aaron agrees to do what Beck wants, where will he and Natalie be sent?
4. _________________ virtually demanded that the planes be sent out to search for Japanese ships during Midway.
5. What did the Chicago Tribune print in its entirety?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)