|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 through 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which prisoners at Oswiecim prove to be the hardest workers, according to the Commandant?
(a) German prisoners.
(b) French prisoners.
(c) Polish prisoners.
(d) Soviet prisoners.
2. Whom does Aaron wish he was on better terms with in Chapter 29?
3. Selma Ascher is going to marry an _____________.
(a) Italian Count.
(b) Swiss millionaire.
(c) American Jew.
(d) English Lord.
4. Where did Byron and Natalie go on their honeymoon?
5. Berel Jastow is living in the German prison camp under what name?
(a) Samuel Murpheal.
(b) Yuri Gorachov.
(c) Yuri Gorbachoff.
(d) Sammy Mutterperl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Tudsbury want Pug to invite to the anniversary party so he can talk to him?
2. Who comes aboard the Northampton to see Pug before he sails into battle?
3. Who is the German in charge of Mutterperl's work?
4. Whom did von Roon believe to be Germany's greatest foe?
5. Who is the SS official who visits Beck, insisting Italian Jews be moved to German work camps?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)