|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 through 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unusual about Aaron's manuscript after June 4, 1942?
(a) It's lost.
(b) It's written by Natalie.
(c) It's in code.
(d) It's published.
2. What could Pug see out the window of Talky's hotel in Chapter 24?
(a) The Arizona.
(b) Pearl Harbor.
(c) Diamond Head.
3. Who misinforms Byron that Natalie and the baby are on a boat headed to America?
4. Whom did Pam spend the most time talking to at the party in Chapter 23?
5. In Chapter 29, Aaron says Japan's rising power is like what?
(a) A sleeping giant.
(b) An angry dragon.
(c) A wisp of smoke.
(d) A genie in a bottle.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Aaron agrees to do what Beck wants, where will he and Natalie be sent?
2. Which prisoners at Oswiecim prove to be the hardest workers, according to the Commandant?
3. Beck brings Natalie a letter from whom in Chapter 25?
4. What did Mutterperl do for a living before he was sent to Auschwitz?
5. Aaron tells Dr. Beck that he predicts the _______ will win the war.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)