|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 77 through 81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Leslie get information about the concentration camps?
(a) Theater pamphlets.
(b) University newspapers.
(c) Ladies magazines.
(d) Major newspapers.
2. What do the SS officers threaten to do at Theresienstadt to keep Natalie in line?
(a) Kill Aaron.
(b) Rape her.
(c) Kill Louis.
(d) Starve her.
3. In Chapter 53, according to Leslie Slote, where is Natalie?
4. What is the name of the Assistant Secretary of State Slote meets with about helping Jews come to America?
(a) Breckingridge Long.
(b) Harrison Peters.
(c) Sime Anderson.
(d) Julius Wurtweiler.
5. What is Sime Anderson working on for the government?
(a) German war strategy.
(b) Japanese war strategy.
(c) Secret code.
(d) The atomic bomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Leslie disagrees with the plans of _____________who believes the Jews can all be moved from Germany.
2. Beck brings Natalie a letter from whom in Chapter 25?
3. What could Pug see out the window of Talky's hotel in Chapter 24?
4. What does Dr. Beck request Aaron to do?
5. Who is the SS official who visits Beck, insisting Italian Jews be moved to German work camps?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)