|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 77 through 81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Leslie Slote's friend in the State Department?
(a) Foxy Davis.
(b) Charles Schwartz.
(c) John Smith.
(d) Douglas Weiss.
2. Who is the SS official who visits Beck, insisting Italian Jews be moved to German work camps?
(b) Lieutenant Reihert.
(c) Lieutenant Eichmann.
(d) Major Hoell.
3. Who comes aboard the Northampton to see Pug before he sails into battle?
4. In Chapter 53, according to Leslie Slote, where is Natalie?
5. Who is the high-ranking SS officer who is coming to inspect Auschwitz?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mutterperl's job at Auschwitz?
2. After Aaron refuses Beck, he then tells Natalie to write a letter of acceptance to visit whom?
3. Beck brings Natalie a letter from whom in Chapter 25?
4. Whom is Leslie Slote surprised to meet with while he is in Washington trying to get the American government to help with the plight of European Jews?
5. What does Dr. Beck request Aaron to do?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)