|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 6, Daphne Bigelow and the Spine-chilling Saga of the Snail-encrusted Tinfoil Noose.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who successfully rings the bell at the County Fair strong man exhibit?
(c) The Old Man.
2. Because of the crowds, how far away from the County Fair does the narrator say his father has to park?
(a) About four miles.
(b) Two towns over.
(c) In Chicago.
(d) Six blocks.
3. At the start of Story Four, what reminds the narrator of his annual family vacations to Clear Lake, Michigan?
(a) Magazine article.
4. What does the Old Man find touching when he's looking at the County Fair quilts with his family?
(a) Seeing Luke Appling on a quilt.
(b) Seeing a 92-year-old lady making quilt squares.
(c) A quilt commemorating beer making.
(d) A quilt commemorating ice hockey.
5. When does the narrator share with his family the news of his date with Daphne?
(a) As they sit in the parlor listening to the radio.
(b) While grocery shopping.
(c) During dinner.
(d) Right after school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens during the Old Man's favorite ride at the fair?
2. At what point does the narrator realize they are halfway to their Michigan destination?
3. After his date with Daphne, how does the narrator get home?
4. Once the Shepherds get to the County Fair, Randy accompanies his mother to see what?
5. During Spring semester in Biology II class, Daphne is what?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)