|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 6, Daphne Bigelow and the Spine-chilling Saga of the Snail-encrusted Tinfoil Noose.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Old Man is a lifelong fan of which baseball team?
(a) Detroit Tigers.
(b) Chicago White Sox.
(c) New York Mets.
(d) Cincinnati Reds.
2. Who answers the door when the narrator goes to Daphne's house?
(a) The butler.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her father.
3. The narrator is ecstatic in his Biology II class because of what?
(a) With his new tutor, he's sure to get an A.
(b) It's spring and he's feeling the excitement of the season.
(c) He gets to talk with the girl of his dreams on a weekly basis.
(d) A pretty girl finally has a big crush on him.
4. What person does the forty-seven pound pumpkin at the County Fair resemble?
(a) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(b) Benjamin Franklin.
(c) Elvis Presley.
(d) Theodore Roosevelt.
5. In the community, who is Maxwell Bigelow, Daphne's father?
(a) Chief architect.
(b) Chairman of the bank.
(c) Town mayor.
(d) Vice president of a steel company.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the family drives to the lake, what happens when a chicken truck passes them?
2. The Bigelow family's chauffeur drives Daphne and the narrator to the Orpheum in what?
3. When the family finally arrives at their summer trip destination, what obstacles do they immediately encounter?
4. Halfway along the journey to Michigan, what does the narrator realize he forgot to pack?
5. At what point does the narrator realize they are halfway to their Michigan destination?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)