|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 6, Daphne Bigelow and the Spine-chilling Saga of the Snail-encrusted Tinfoil Noose.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Halfway along the journey to Michigan, what does the narrator realize he forgot to pack?
(a) Fishing gear.
(c) Comic book collection.
(d) Alarm clock.
2. Who does the narrator find in his biology class?
(a) A girl with an enormous crush on him.
(b) The girl of his dreams.
(c) The most annoying girl he's ever met.
(d) The smartest girl he's ever met.
3. Who answers the door when the narrator goes to Daphne's house?
(b) Her father.
(c) Her sister.
(d) The butler.
4. For the family's Michigan trip, what does the Old Man pack into the Sears luggage rack on the car roof?
(a) Mother's things because she won't be needing them during the drive.
(b) A canoe, including oars and life vests.
(c) Heavy, bulky items including chairs, beach umbrellas, and golf clubs.
(d) Camping equipment, including the portable stove and folded tent.
5. During the family's road trip to Michigan, why does Mother suddenly insist that the Old Man stop the car?
(a) They haven't had a bathroom stop in six hours.
(b) The contents of the car have shifted and she's getting squished by supplies.
(c) She needs to check on the narrator, who looks overheated and dehydrated.
(d) She knows Randy is about to throw up.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Saturday night, right before the family trip to Michigan, what does the Old Man say about their departure?
2. Before the narrator can invite a girl to the Spring Dance, he decides that first they must what?
3. At the fair, who wins the dirt races by half a car length?
4. Among the animals at the fair, the Shepherds see what?
5. When the narrator realizes he forgot to pack something for the Michigan trip, where does he remember leaving it?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)