|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 6, Daphne Bigelow and the Spine-chilling Saga of the Snail-encrusted Tinfoil Noose.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Spring Dance is announced, who does the narrator decide to invite?
(a) Wanda Hickey.
(b) Josie Cosnowski.
(c) Daphne Bigelow.
(d) Penelope Sanders.
2. How does the Old Man react to the news that the narrator has asked Max Bigelow's daughter out on a date?
(a) He's impressed.
(b) He asks the narrator if he's out of his mind.
(c) He doesn't take the news seriously.
(d) It means nothing to him.
3. During the family's road trip to Michigan, why does Mother suddenly insist that the Old Man stop the car?
(a) She needs to check on the narrator, who looks overheated and dehydrated.
(b) They haven't had a bathroom stop in six hours.
(c) The contents of the car have shifted and she's getting squished by supplies.
(d) She knows Randy is about to throw up.
4. What does the Old Man admire about his favorite ride at the County Fair?
(a) It makes him feel like a teenager again.
(b) It's a fine piece of machinery.
(c) Very few dare to get on such a wild ride.
(d) It's just the right length.
5. Among the animals at the fair, the Shepherds see what?
(a) A four-foot tall chicken.
(b) A grand champion pig.
(c) A dime-size frog.
(d) A two-headed llama.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator invite the girl of his dreams on a date?
2. When does the narrator share with his family the news of his date with Daphne?
3. During Spring semester in Biology II class, Daphne is what?
4. What do Mother and the boys do while the Old Man changes a flat tire on their way to Michigan?
5. When the family finally arrives at their summer trip destination, what obstacles do they immediately encounter?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)