Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gram say that Old Faithful looks like?
2. Who came to visit Gramps the day after Gram was buried?
3. How does Phoebe feel when Mr. Birkway is done talking to her at her house?
4. Besides Ben and Phoebe, who does Sal write to?
5. When Mrs. Winterbottom first introduces Mike, how does Mr. Winterbottom look?
What do you think is the main message the author is trying to convey in Walk Two Moons. Use many examples from the text to support your argument.
A foil in literature refers to a character that highlights the traits of another character in order to make those traits more prominent. Explain how Phoebe is a foil for Sal.
Why is Sal angry at her mother for leaving? What does being angry accomplish for Sal?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)