|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mrs. Winterbottom calls to say that she is coming home, how does Phoebe say that she sounded?
2. What does Phoebe call Mrs. Cadaver in her journal?
3. What does the sheriff do when he sees Sal at the lookout?
4. Where does Sal tell Sergeant Bickle she met his son when she calls him?
5. On an impulse, Sal asks the hospital receptionist for whom?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How and why is foreshadowing used in Walk Two Moons? Give examples of foreshadowing from the novel in your essay.
Essay Topic 2
How does the story of Pandora relate to Sal and Phoebe? How do they seek and gain hope throughout the story?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the notes that were left on Phoebe's porch. What does each of them mean, and how does each relate to the story?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)