|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sal lies awake the whole night, who is she thinking about?
2. What book do Sal and Phoebe see someone reading at Margaret's house?
3. Sal thinks that she and her grandparents can get to Idaho on her mother's birthday, if she continuously does what?
4. On what day of her trip with her grandparents do they arrive at Yellowstone?
5. What does Mrs. Winterbottom do in the middle of her conversation with Mike that disgusts Phoebe?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare Sal's grandparents on each side of her family: their personalities, relationships, and roles in the story.
Essay Topic 2
How does the story of Pandora relate to Sal and Phoebe? How do they seek and gain hope throughout the story?
Essay Topic 3
How and why is foreshadowing used in Walk Two Moons? Give examples of foreshadowing from the novel in your essay.
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)