|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Prudence respond to Mike at first?
2. When Sal lies awake the whole night, who is she thinking about?
3. Sal asks Margaret what her plans are as far as what?
4. The truck driver that Sal meets has driven from what town?
5. Sal thinks that she and her grandparents can get to Idaho on her mother's birthday, if she continuously does what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Sal meet at the overlook on the way to Lewiston?
2. What does Sal realize when Phoebe shows her things that remind Phoebe of her mother?
3. Why does Ben's mother remind Sal of her own mother?
4. What does Mr. Winterbottom say upset him most about his wife's secret? What does this show about their relationship?
5. What does Sal discover on her second visit to the police station?
6. What did Ben write in his journal, and why does it upset Sal?
7. Who has been leaving the notes on Phoebe's porch and why?
8. How do each of Mrs. Winterbottom's family members react to the news that Mike Bickle is her son?
9. What does Sal realize when she worries about whether her actions could have gotten Gram bitten or made her mother miscarry?
10. Why does Phoebe feel embarrassed when Mr. Birkway comes to her house?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why does Sal want to hate Margaret? Explain how and why her feelings about Margaret change.
Essay Topic 2
How does the story of Pandora relate to Sal and Phoebe? How do they seek and gain hope throughout the story?
Essay Topic 3
What do you think is the main message the author is trying to convey in Walk Two Moons. Use many examples from the text to support your argument.
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)