Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gram say that Old Faithful looks like?
2. Who came to visit Gramps the day after Gram was buried?
3. How does Phoebe feel when Mr. Birkway is done talking to her at her house?
4. Besides Ben and Phoebe, who does Sal write to?
5. When Mrs. Winterbottom first introduces Mike, how does Mr. Winterbottom look?
Essay Topic 1
How is symbolism used in Walk Two Moons? Give examples from the story, and explain what each symbolizes.
Essay Topic 2
A foil in literature refers to a character that highlights the traits of another character in order to make those traits more prominent. Explain how Phoebe is a foil for Sal.
Essay Topic 3
In what ways is Phoebe's mother similar to Sal's mother? In what ways are they different?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)