|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who came to visit Gramps the day after Gram was buried?
2. How does Gram feel about seeing Old Faithful?
3. When the sheriff in Idaho puts Sal in his car, where does she think they are going?
4. What is draped on Margaret's sofa?
5. Who stops Gram from climbing under the rope at Old Faithful?
Short Essay Questions
1. The day after Mr. Birkway visits Phoebe, what plan do Sal and Phoebe devise?
2. How does Mr. Birkway attempt to hide the identity of the journal's owners, and why does this fail?
3. What three things did Sal discover she was jealous about?
4. After Phoebe and Sal discover who has been leaving the notes on Phoebe's porch, why do you think they find courage in spitting?
5. What did Ben write in his journal, and why does it upset Sal?
6. What does Sal realize when she worries about whether her actions could have gotten Gram bitten or made her mother miscarry?
7. Who does Sal meet at the overlook on the way to Lewiston?
8. Why does Sal's view of Mrs. Cadaver change after Mr. Birkway visits Phoebe?
9. Why does Ben's mother remind Sal of her own mother?
10. Why is Sal disappointed when she finds out that Mr. Birkway is Margaret's twin brother?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain why you think Native American heritage was so important to Sal and her mother.
Essay Topic 2
What do you think is the main message the author is trying to convey in Walk Two Moons. Use many examples from the text to support your argument.
Essay Topic 3
Analyze in detail how Sal and Phoebe both allowed guilt to determine their actions.
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)