Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gram say that Old Faithful looks like?
2. Who came to visit Gramps the day after Gram was buried?
3. How does Phoebe feel when Mr. Birkway is done talking to her at her house?
4. Besides Ben and Phoebe, who does Sal write to?
5. When Mrs. Winterbottom first introduces Mike, how does Mr. Winterbottom look?
Explain why you think Native American heritage was so important to Sal and her mother.
How does the story of Pandora relate to Sal and Phoebe? How do they seek and gain hope throughout the story?
Describe the factors that motivated Sal's mother to leave her family. Use specific quotes from the novel.
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)