Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gram say that Old Faithful looks like?
2. Who came to visit Gramps the day after Gram was buried?
3. How does Phoebe feel when Mr. Birkway is done talking to her at her house?
4. Besides Ben and Phoebe, who does Sal write to?
5. When Mrs. Winterbottom first introduces Mike, how does Mr. Winterbottom look?
Essay Topic 1
How and why is foreshadowing used in Walk Two Moons? Give examples of foreshadowing from the novel in your essay.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the factors that motivated Sal's mother to leave her family. Use specific quotes from the novel.
Essay Topic 3
How does the story of Pandora relate to Sal and Phoebe? How do they seek and gain hope throughout the story?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)