Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gram say that Old Faithful looks like?
2. Who came to visit Gramps the day after Gram was buried?
3. How does Phoebe feel when Mr. Birkway is done talking to her at her house?
4. Besides Ben and Phoebe, who does Sal write to?
5. When Mrs. Winterbottom first introduces Mike, how does Mr. Winterbottom look?
Essay Topic 1
What does the title of the story mean? Why do you think the author chose this title for the story? Use specific examples from the novel to support your points.
Essay Topic 2
How has Sal learned to deal with death and loss throughout the narrative? What attitude does she have toward death and loss at the end of the story?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze in detail how Sal and Phoebe both allowed guilt to determine their actions.
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)