|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sal react to the poem that Mr. Birkway reads in class?
2. What is the maiden name of Sal's mother?
3. What does Phoebe imagine that Mrs. Cadaver and Mr. Birkway may be doing?
4. How long did Sal's father have his car?
5. When Phoebe first meets Sal, what does Phoebe call her?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Sal feel when her mother left, and why?
2. What does Mr. Winterbottom say upset him most about his wife's secret? What does this show about their relationship?
3. Why do you think that Phoebe was so disgusted when she saw her mother with Mike at the university?
4. What does Sal realize after she says that she wanted to tell Phoebe that Mrs. Winterbottom's leaving was not Phoebe's fault?
5. How do each of Mrs. Winterbottom's family members react to the news that Mike Bickle is her son?
6. How does Sergeant Bickle react to Phoebe's evidence? Why do you think he reacts that way?
7. How is Phoebe's journal decorated, and why is this important?
8. Who has been leaving the notes on Phoebe's porch and why?
9. Why do you think Gramps watches Gram so closely when they are at Old Faithful?
10. How does Phoebe react to the Finney house, and why does she react that way?
Essay Topic 1
How and why does the relationship between Sal and Ben evolve throughout the story?
Essay Topic 2
What do you think is the main message the author is trying to convey in Walk Two Moons. Use many examples from the text to support your argument.
Essay Topic 3
Why is Sal angry at her mother for leaving? What does being angry accomplish for Sal?
This section contains 1,128 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)