|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people survived the bus crash?
2. What does Sal see that makes her realize that she missed the bus stop?
(b) The hospital.
(c) The corner store.
(d) The library.
3. What does Phoebe call Sergeant Bickle when he does not seem to take her seriously?
4. On what day of her trip with her grandparents do they arrive at Yellowstone?
(a) The seventh day.
(b) The fifth day.
(c) The sixth day.
(d) The fourth day.
5. How does Mr. Birkway look when he visits Phoebe's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Cadaver's brother?
2. On an impulse, Sal asks the hospital receptionist for whom?
3. How does Phoebe feel when Mr. Birkway is done talking to her at her house?
4. What happens between Sal and Ben at the hospital?
5. Sal asks Margaret what her plans are as far as what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Ben write in his journal, and why does it upset Sal?
2. What three things did Sal discover she was jealous about?
3. What does Sal realize when Phoebe shows her things that remind Phoebe of her mother?
4. The day after Mr. Birkway visits Phoebe, what plan do Sal and Phoebe devise?
5. How does Mr. Birkway attempt to hide the identity of the journal's owners, and why does this fail?
6. Why do you think Gramps watches Gram so closely when they are at Old Faithful?
7. How do you think Sal knows to ask for Ben's mother at the hospital?
8. What does Sal realize was the reason behind her car trip to Idaho with her grandparents?
9. Why does Ben's mother remind Sal of her own mother?
10. Why does Phoebe feel embarrassed when Mr. Birkway comes to her house?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)