Short Answer Key
Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. How old is Sal when the story begins?
2. Where did Sal grow up?
3. How long before the story begins did Sal and her father move?
4. To what state are Sal and her grandparents traveling?
5. By when does Sal want to get to Lewiston?
Her mother's birthday.
6. Why does Sal's father let her go on the trip with her grandparents?
He does not think his parents can read maps.
Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
1. When Phoebe first meets Sal, what does Phoebe call her?
2. What is on Sal's desk at school shortly after school begins?
3. What is the maiden name of Sal's mother?
4. After they move, what does Sal's father do for a living?
Sells farm machinery.
5. How old did the man at the...
This section contains 2,340 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)