Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Sal when the story begins?
2. Where did Sal grow up?
3. How long before the story begins did Sal and her father move?
4. To what state are Sal and her grandparents traveling?
5. By when does Sal want to get to Lewiston?
6. Why does Sal's father let her go on the trip with her grandparents?
7. When Phoebe first meets Sal, what does Phoebe call her?
8. What is on Sal's desk at school shortly after school begins?
This section contains 3,856 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)