|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first time that Sal's father went to see Margaret, how long did they talk?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) Six hours.
(c) One hour.
(d) Two hours.
2. How long before the story begins did Sal and her father move?
(a) Six months.
(b) Three months.
(c) One year.
(d) Two years.
3. How does Ben react to the poem that Mr. Birkway reads in class?
(a) He says that it is boring.
(b) He say it is terrifying.
(c) He says that the man died naturally.
(d) He says that it is murder.
4. How old did the man at the State Fair guess that Phoebe's father was?
5. What does Phoebe imagine that Mrs. Cadaver and Mr. Birkway may be doing?
(a) Having an affair.
(c) Disguising her husband's grave with a rhododendron.
(d) Writing a mystery novel.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Phoebe first meets Sal, what does Phoebe call her?
2. What changes as they travel through South Dakota towards the Badlands?
3. When having dinner at Phoebe's, what food reminds Sal of her mother?
4. How does what happens between Sal and Ben make Sal feel?
5. The first day of school after her mother left, Phoebe's expression was?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)