|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Gramps' father gone when his friend questioned his whereabouts?
(a) Six months.
(b) Six days.
(c) Six years.
(d) Nine months.
2. On what day of their trip do Sal and her grandparents reach Mount Rushmore?
(a) The third day.
(b) The fifth day.
(c) The second day.
(d) The sixth day.
3. What does Phoebe lecture the Finneys about?
(c) High blood pressure.
(d) Household safety.
4. How does Mr. Winterbottom look when he is called to the police station to get Phoebe and Sal?
5. When Phoebe goes downstairs to say goodnight to her father, what does she notice he had been doing?
(c) Playing cards.
(d) Writing a letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. By when does Sal want to get to Lewiston?
2. What does Gram say that Old Faithful looks like?
3. Why does the message-leaver say that they left notes for Phoebe?
4. What flower does Sal's father leave at her place at the table?
5. When returning from the drug store, Ben comments that Sal does what every time someone touches her?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)