|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Phoebe see Mike kissing at the university?
(a) Mrs. Partridge.
(b) Mrs. Winterbottom.
2. Sal says that her mother is not gone, but is actually where?
(a) In her heart.
(b) In the trees.
(c) In the air.
(d) Beside her.
3. While Phoebe, Ben, Mary Lou, and Sal were walking home from school, who did they run in to?
(a) Mrs. Cadaver.
(b) The "lunatic."
(c) Mr. Birkway.
(d) Sal's father.
4. How is Phoebe's journal decorated?
(a) It is plain.
(b) With stars and rainbows.
(c) With pictures of male models.
(d) A cartoon is drawn on it.
5. How does Sal's father describe Sal?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sal say that Gram looks on the way through Idaho?
2. What does Sal notice about her father in the garage when she returns home?
3. The day her mother made brownies, where was Prudence prior to returning home?
4. How many brothers does Mary Lou have?
5. Why does the message-leaver say that they left notes for Phoebe?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)