|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Phoebe say her mother went to while in England?
(a) The Tower of London.
(b) Shakespeare's birthplace.
(c) Buckingham Palace.
(d) Big Ben.
2. Who wrote the poem that Mr. Birkway reads in class?
3. What does the sheriff in Idaho make Sal promise?
(a) To never come back.
(b) She won't drive ever again.
(c) She won't drive until she's sixteen.
(d) She will ask her grandparents next time.
4. How does Sal say that Gram looks on the way through Idaho?
5. What does the sheriff do when he sees Sal at the lookout?
(a) Threatens to call Sal's parents.
(b) Demands an explanation.
(c) Arrests Sal.
(d) Asks if she is ok.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sal lies awake the whole night, who is she thinking about?
2. What does Phoebe's father do that is unusual the first time he meets Mike?
3. To what state are Sal and her grandparents traveling?
4. How does Mr. Winterbottom look when he is called to the police station to get Phoebe and Sal?
5. How old did the man at the State Fair guess that Phoebe's father was?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)