|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is draped on Margaret's sofa?
(b) A homemade afghan.
(c) A quilt.
(d) A bearskin.
2. In what event does Mary Lou's family participate at the school sports day?
(c) Three-legged race.
(d) Egg throw.
3. What type of tree is the "singing tree"?
4. What does Phoebe call Mrs. Cadaver in her journal?
(a) Mrs. Corpse.
(b) Mrs. Grave.
(c) Mrs. Death.
(d) Mrs. Autopsy.
5. When Phoebe goes downstairs to say goodnight to her father, what does she notice he had been doing?
(a) Playing cards.
(d) Writing a letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. After they move, what does Sal's father do for a living?
2. What is the name of the boy from the river?
3. How many brothers does Mary Lou have?
4. What does Beth Ann say about Mary Lou in her journal?
5. Who wrote the poem that Mr. Birkway reads in class?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)