|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Sal grow up?
(a) Salem, Massachusetts.
(b) Euclid, Ohio.
(c) Allentown, Pennsylvania.
(d) Bybanks, Kentucky.
2. Both Phoebe and Sal rationalized that their mothers wouldn't leave without their favorite what?
3. To what appliance does Sal compare Old Faithful?
(a) A hose.
(b) A pump.
(c) A radiator.
(d) A shower.
4. What did Mr. Birkway ask everyone to do in 15 seconds?
(a) Draw something.
(b) Find Egypt on the map.
(c) Write a paragraph.
(d) Name three authors.
5. How does Sal feel right after her mother leaves?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on Sal's desk at school shortly after school begins?
2. While Phoebe, Ben, Mary Lou, and Sal were walking home from school, who did they run in to?
3. Where is the university located?
4. Where does Sal tell Sergeant Bickle she met his son when she calls him?
5. What does Beth Ann say about Mary Lou in her journal?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)