|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Phoebe react to the poem that Mr. Birkway reads in class?
(a) She says that the man died naturally.
(b) She say it is terrifying.
(c) She says that it is boring.
(d) She says that it is murder.
2. When Sal tries to explain Mrs. Winterbottom's disappearance reasonably, how does Phoebe respond?
(a) She punches Sal.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She yells at Sal.
(d) She refuses to listen.
3. What flower does Sal's father leave at her place at the table?
(c) Black-eyed Susan.
4. Phoebe demands that her father calls __________.
(a) The police.
(b) The lunatic.
(c) The FBI.
(d) Mrs. Cadaver.
5. Where does Phoebe tell the girls at school her mother went?
(b) A business trip.
(c) None of their business.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Phoebe, Ben, Mary Lou, and Sal were walking home from school, who did they run in to?
2. What flavor does Sal detect in the kiss of all trees?
3. At what hotel do Sal and her grandparents stay outside of Chicago?
4. How long was Gramps' father gone when his friend questioned his whereabouts?
5. Why does Phoebe refuse her mother's brownie?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)