|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long before the story begins did Sal and her father move?
(a) Two years.
(b) Three months.
(c) Six months.
(d) One year.
2. When Phoebe is driving Sal crazy, what does Ben think is her main problem?
(a) She's too stuck-up.
(b) She's lonely.
(c) She's in denial.
(d) She's tired.
3. Why does Phoebe refuse her mother's brownie?
(a) She thinks she is too fat.
(b) She just had a snack.
(c) She isn't hungry.
(d) She doesn't like her mother's baking.
4. The day her mother made brownies, where was Prudence prior to returning home?
(a) Cheerleading tryouts.
(b) A date.
(c) The library.
(d) The movies.
5. How is the Finney household best described?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the real age of Phoebe's father?
2. What does Phoebe call Sergeant Bickle when he does not seem to take her seriously?
3. Whom did Mrs. Winterbottom call to let her family know she was okay?
4. How old did the man at the State Fair guess that Phoebe's father was?
5. Why does Alex feel betrayed by what Mary Lou wrote in her journal?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)