|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When having dinner at Phoebe's, what food reminds Sal of her mother?
(b) Chocolate cake.
2. The girls overhear Mrs. Winterbottom ask what question of Prudence?
(a) "Do you think I lead a tiny life?"
(b) "Do you think I look fat in this?"
(c) "Do you find me boring?"
(d) "Do you think I'm stupid?"
3. What object do the girls see Ben lift from the sidewalk?
(a) A machete.
(b) An ax.
(c) A bat.
(d) A stick.
4. When Phoebe is driving Sal crazy, what does Ben think is her main problem?
(a) She's tired.
(b) She's lonely.
(c) She's in denial.
(d) She's too stuck-up.
5. In what city were Sal's grandparents arrested?
(a) New York City.
(c) Washington, D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sal's mother want to do the day before she left?
2. About how old is the young man who rings Phoebe's doorbell?
3. When Sal tries to explain Mrs. Winterbottom's disappearance reasonably, how does Phoebe respond?
4. Who wrote the poem that Mr. Birkway reads in class?
5. How do Sal and her grandparents react to seeing Mount Rushmore?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)