|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Ben's report, what was the only thing left in Pandora's box?
2. What is the name of the boy from the river?
(a) Tom Fleece.
(b) Tom Fleet.
(c) Alex Cheevey.
(d) Tim Fleet.
3. How many brothers does Mary Lou have?
4. Why does Sal's father let her go on the trip with her grandparents?
(a) He thinks that Sal needs to bond with her grandparents.
(b) He wants a break from spending time with Sal.
(c) He wants Sal to learn how to drive.
(d) He does not think his parents can read maps.
5. Why does Phoebe refuse her mother's brownie?
(a) She doesn't like her mother's baking.
(b) She just had a snack.
(c) She thinks she is too fat.
(d) She isn't hungry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book do Sal and Phoebe see someone reading at Margaret's house?
2. Why does Christy's journal offend Mary Lou?
3. How long before the story begins did Sal and her father move?
4. Where does Phoebe tell the girls at school her mother went?
5. When having dinner at Phoebe's, what food reminds Sal of her mother?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)